You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PrettyMDD
Full Member
What type of stuff is included in an update?
New EC, updated grades at end of the semester, letter of interest
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drake22292992
Full Member
i did. I just told them about any new projects i am working on and how meharry is a top choice for me. really emphasizing that,but to each their own. i got an interview a week laterWhat type of stuff is included in an update?
What email are you guys sending your update letters to?
What email should we send update letters to?
[email protected]What email are you guys sending your update letters to?
Yes, they replied the following day. Howard has also accepted my updates.....did they reply to your update email? I've been hearing howard/morehouse hasn't been
Morehouse is dead silent, never got a complete/under review email.
I sent my update letter to this email last night and received a response that it was added to my file this morning. Send one if you like. 🙂
Yes, they replied the following day. Howard has also accepted my updates.....
Morehouse is dead silent, never got a complete/under review email.
thanks i sent an update a while back and never received a response - going to guess this is a R from them. Good luck everyone!
PrettyMDD
Full Member
thanks i sent an update a while back and never received a response - going to guess this is a R from them. Good luck everyone!
It’s not lol if they wanted to reject you, they would have. Read previous threads. They interview veryyyyyyyy late into the cycle. Some people received an ii as late as June. PERSONALLY i say still prepare for a reapp just as an option but you’re still very much so in the running.
PrettyMDD
Full Member
I have just been doing the same ECs since I submitted my secondary so I really don’t have updates but I want to send something so meharry remembers I exist since they seem to have forgotten we’re in the middle of an app cycle [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Write a letter of interest. If you’re not sure what that is, look it up and make it specific to Meharry.
soontobemed_
Full Member
Any clue on how many interviews are left or when decisions are being made next?
Has anyone received any waitlists or post ii rejections?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Is there an accepted group-me, if so how many ppl are in there [emoji102]
!!!
drake22292992
Full Member
Theres 61 including staff, so theres still hopeIs there an accepted group-me, if so how many ppl are in there 👀
How many do they accept each year?Theres 61 including staff, so theres still hope
OOS WL just now 3rd interview completed 1/20
Koalaty_Time
New Member
Google says 115How many do they accept each year?
PrettyMDD
Full Member
OOS WL just now 3rd interview completed 1/20
When were your first 2 interviews?
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Theres 61 including staff, so theres still hope
Can you do the number without staff pls [emoji24]
hopefulpremed67
New Member
OOS A!! 3rd interview completed 1/18
Isn’t that matriculated? I might be wrongGoogle says 115
OOS A!! 3rd interview completed 1/18
Congratulations!!! Quick question, did you complete CASPER before you got the interview invite?
hopefulpremed67
New Member
Thank you !! Yes, I completed the CASPER in August !Congratulations!!! Quick question, did you complete CASPER before you got the interview invite?
YesIsn’t that matriculated? I might be wrong
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Has anyone received any interview invite as of this week ?
Wondering the same. Any updates at all??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Late post, but A!
When were all your interviews and what’re your stats if you don’t mind sharing
lovely2025
Full Member
when/did you receive the under review email?OOS II received today. 3.7 508. secondary complete mid sept
when/did you receive the under review email?
December 11th!
Is getting the under review email required before getting an interview
Also wondering thisIs getting the under review email required before getting an interview
walkingbyfaith23
Full Member
Did u get the student interview or facility first?OOS II received today. 3.7 508. secondary complete mid sept
Did u get the student interview or facility first?
Student
penny2001
Full Member
Did you send in an update letter or a letter of interest?December 11th!
Did you send in an update letter or a letter of interest?
No I did not.
walkingbyfaith23
Full Member
Congrats. Good luck.Student
PrettyMDD
Full Member
Anyone know if any pre-interview rejections went out
I’m wondering if literally anyone has heard anything at all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah there was a wave of rejections that went out in the fallAnyone know if any pre-interview rejections went out
soontobemed_
Full Member
last week Ms. Dixon said they were all working remotely due to the winter storm so I assume that may have delayed some thingsI’m wondering if literally anyone has heard anything at all
I have not received an under review email..should I be concerned? I submitted by secondary in september and sent an update email last month (they confirmed receipt of my update letter)