2023-2024 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I sent an update letter and it was accepted/added to my file.
What email should we send update letters to?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone from the 1/20 interview been emailed yet about the second one?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What type of stuff is included in an update?

Reactions: 1 user
What type of stuff is included in an update?
i did. I just told them about any new projects i am working on and how meharry is a top choice for me. really emphasizing that,but to each their own. i got an interview a week later

the mixed reviews about whether they accept updates are stressing me 😭 i think i’m just gonna send one anyway

Reactions: 1 users
What email are you guys sending your update letters to?

Members don't see this ad :)
did they reply to your update email? I've been hearing howard/morehouse hasn't been
Yes, they replied the following day. Howard has also accepted my updates.....
Morehouse is dead silent, never got a complete/under review email.

I have just been doing the same ECs since I submitted my secondary so I really don’t have updates but I want to send something so meharry remembers I exist since they seem to have forgotten we’re in the middle of an app cycle 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Yes, they replied the following day. Howard has also accepted my updates.....
Morehouse is dead silent, never got a complete/under review email.

thanks i sent an update a while back and never received a response - going to guess this is a R from them. Good luck everyone!

thanks i sent an update a while back and never received a response - going to guess this is a R from them. Good luck everyone!

It’s not lol if they wanted to reject you, they would have. Read previous threads. They interview veryyyyyyyy late into the cycle. Some people received an ii as late as June. PERSONALLY i say still prepare for a reapp just as an option but you’re still very much so in the running.

Reactions: 2 users
I have just been doing the same ECs since I submitted my secondary so I really don’t have updates but I want to send something so meharry remembers I exist since they seem to have forgotten we’re in the middle of an app cycle

Write a letter of interest. If you’re not sure what that is, look it up and make it specific to Meharry.

Is there an accepted group-me, if so how many ppl are in there 👀

Has anyone received any interview invite as of this week ?

Reactions: 1 users
week just started but any Monday interviews ?

OOS II received today. 3.7 508. secondary complete mid sept

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone know if any pre-interview rejections went out