2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning everyone, current MD4 at MSM. I am moving out of state for residency and I am looking for someone to take over my lease. I live in a studio, about 15-20 minutes away from campus. Monthly rent is $975 including all utilities but you will be responsible for the cable. If you are interested, please DM me and congratulations to those of you who have been accepted. To those of you waiting, don't lose hope.
 
Good morning everyone, current MD4 at MSM. I am moving out of state for residency and I am looking for someone to take over my lease. I live in a studio, about 15-20 minutes away from campus. Monthly rent is $975 including all utilities but you will be responsible for the cable. If you are interested, please DM me and congratulations to those of you who have been accepted. To those of you waiting, don't lose hope.
Wow, sounds like a great deal. I wish I could DM you but currently waiting for this acceptance 😫 please keep me in mind though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we anticipating more WL calls will be made this week? It seems like they started calling on Wednesday of last week, so maybe Wed/Thurs is their call days?
That's what I'm hoping for. Called today to ensure they had my letter of interest. Lady said the committee meets once a month which didn't make sense since they called people multiple times in different weeks of May in the past. We are sure to hear something later this week
 
That's what I'm hoping for. Called today to ensure they had my letter of interest. Lady said the committee meets once a month which didn't make sense since they called people multiple times in different weeks of May in the past. We are sure to hear something later this week
That's what I heard in the past and it just didn't make sense for how they roll out acceptances. I feel like with the school year starting so soon they prob meet 2-3 times a month now?
 
yall dont be stressed. they will def send out more acceptances this week, im assuming towards the end of the weeks. like they have more seats to fill so yeah
 
Just to recap, no one heard anything at all this week? I was updated that the Groupme now contains approximately 70 people. Around 60 last week. They may have all been accepted last week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad