2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wait yall for morehouse if you commit to enroll in another school,will morehouse take you off the waitlist or not?

Members don't see this ad.

wait yall for morehouse if you commit to enroll in another school,will morehouse take you off the waitlist or not?
When you commit to enroll at a school, you are required to withdraw all other acceptances and waitlists from any other school, or you run the risk (not sure how high the risk is) of your acceptance being revoked at the school you committed to.

Members don't see this ad :)

I believe you can stay on other waitlists, you just have to drop the other schools you’ve been accepted to.

Reactions: 1 users
When you commit to enroll at a school, you are required to withdraw all other acceptances and waitlists from any other school, or you run the risk (not sure how high the risk is) of your acceptance being revoked at the school you committed to.

Not quite right. U can stay on the waitlist and there’s no way your A will be revoked at your committed school because of this.

Not quite right. U can stay on the waitlist and there’s no way your A will be revoked at your committed school because of this.
Screenshot (4).png

Per AAMC

Members don't see this ad :)
Just withdrew from waitlist, hopefully one of y'all gets moved up!

Reactions: 15 users
Withdrew my waitlist spot- hopefully, it will help someone along the way move up! good luck future doctors!!

Reactions: 9 users
I also withdrew my application from the waitlist!!

Reactions: 6 users
Did those who withdrew did you get an email from Morehouse stating that they noted your withdrawal? I’m just curious
I received a confirmation email stating that they have withdrawn me from consideration.

Did those who withdrew did you get an email from Morehouse stating that they noted your withdrawal? I’m just curious
Yeah, I got a confirmation email noting my intention to withdraw

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know the official orientation dates and the first day of class? The website seems to have two different sets of dates

Orientation is June 27-28 and school starts usually after the 4th of July, which was the case for this years class. Good luck all!

Thank you

Idk if you’re dropping your Morehouse waitlist, but if you are I wish you the best of luck with all schools you’ve applied to. I’ve seen you in this thread a lot since the beginning and there’s a handful in here that I look out for that’ve been active, and you’re one of them! So wishing you the best :)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Idk if you’re dropping your Morehouse waitlist, but if you are I wish you the best of luck with all schools you’ve applied to. I’ve seen you in this thread a lot since the beginning and there’s a handful in here that I look out for that’ve been active, and you’re one of them! So wishing you the best :)
Thank you so much!! That's really kind I appreciate you and wish you the best as well! Good luck with everything 😀

This is the kind of wholesome compassion we all gotta have, love to see it

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
To those that have been accepted, off the waitlist, any of you with a 500-505 mcat that did not take their Master's program? I have a feeling those that took their program have an edge on the waitlist.

To those that have been accepted, off the waitlist, any of you with a 500-505 mcat that did not take their Master's program? I have a feeling those that took their program have an edge on the waitlist.
It makes sense for them to have an edge because Morehouse can already attest to their personality, work ethic, etc. My MCAT is within that range, I just hope they eventually get to us.

Does anyone know what phone number we can call to check if our updates/letters have been added to our file? Sent a LOI about a month ago and have not received a response

Reactions: 1 user