2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not applied ED but have heard you get priority at a look for application and possible interview. The only downside is you cannot apply to other schools until October or November i think.
Yeah, I need more insight on applying ED. Like you're saying, it'll be more of a risk if you don't get accepted after applying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The amount of anxiety that I have over hearing back is unhealthy 😢 I really thought getting an early interview meant that I was a good fit/had a good chance but I guess not :/
 
The amount of anxiety that I have over hearing back is unhealthy 😢 I really thought getting an early interview meant that I was a good fit/had a good chance but I guess not :/
Yeah, not at all. It seems like most people that got in had interviews in the spring. That's what I'm noticing. Rolling admissions means nothing if you're not a good fit for the school or stats are not in range. It really doesn't matter
 
The amount of anxiety that I have over hearing back is unhealthy 😢 I really thought getting an early interview meant that I was a good fit/had a good chance but I guess not :/
I feel you. This process is humbling for sure. But i’ve kept a “hope for the best, prepare for the worst” type attitude. It’s still May and anything can happen! Just take care of your mental.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, not at all. It seems like most people that got in had interviews in the spring. That's what I'm noticing. Rolling admissions means nothing if you're not a good fit for the school or stats are not in range. It really doesn't matter
Yeah I had an interview in August too, doesn't seem like early interview matters. Hopefully I hit a buzzer beater lol
 
Yeah, not at all. It seems like most people that got in had interviews in the spring. That's what I'm noticing. Rolling admissions means nothing if you're not a good fit for the school or stats are not in range. It really doesn't matter
This might be true. I applied pretty late in the cycle, submitted my primaries around 7/30/2023, submitted my secondaries for Morehouse around 12/11/2023, got an invitation for an interview on 01/12/24, did my interview Feb 9, and got accepted last night around 8pm.