2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did y'all submit?

Members don't see this ad.

with it being match week, do y'all think any decisions (R, A, II) will be sent out or maybe sometime next week?

Members don't see this ad :)
so I heard back from admissions about people who might have interviewed in December and haven’t heard back. this is what was said “I wish that I had an update for you! Due to several schedule conflicts, the committee did not deliberate last month as anticipated. They are scheduled to meet later this month. We will send the next round of decisions at the beginning of April.”

Reactions: 4 users
OOS R today via messenger pigeon. Guess yo boy isn’t black enough 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow congrats! Are you IS or OOS? also what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking (you can dm me this part if you prefer)?
Hello, and thank you! I do not mind at all. IS, 506, 3.8 GPA and PREview score of 7.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS pre II R just now. Luckily I have other acceptances to lessen the blow!! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
+1 OOS PRE II R… sad because at once it was my top choice but I’m happy with how this cycle went so I can’t complain. Congrats and good luck to the rest of y’all!

In state A received today! It was via phone call.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know if it's possible that WL movement could start in April? Or should I only expect movement to start in May?

is there a difference between alternate list and wait list for this school? i got alternate but assumed it was just a waitlist.

does this school typically respond to emails? Sent one over a week ago asking a question and haven't heard back

does this school typically respond to emails? Sent one over a week ago asking a question and haven't heard back
Sometimes they don’t. I found it more effective, calling their admissions office.

Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know if we'll get waitlist movement before May/June?

Important dates to be on the look out for some WL movement:

April 15th - students narrow down to 3 schools to commit to. ~little WL movement after~

April 30th - students choose ONLY 1 school to commit to. ~majority of WL movement after~

If this goes like it did last year, waitlist movement will more than likely happen at the end of the first week of May!!

Time is flying by my fellow SDN friends, before you know it we will hear the news, and hopefully good news :)

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Hey are there any accepted students who know when the first day of orientation is in June?

any of yall think we could see waitlist movement as early as April 15 or really just may?