2023-2024 Morehouse

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I heard back from admissions about people who might have interviewed in December and haven’t heard back. this is what was said “I wish that I had an update for you! Due to several schedule conflicts, the committee did not deliberate last month as anticipated. They are scheduled to meet later this month. We will send the next round of decisions at the beginning of April.”
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS PRE II R… sad because at once it was my top choice but I’m happy with how this cycle went so I can’t complain. Congrats and good luck to the rest of y’all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is there a difference between alternate list and wait list for this school? i got alternate but assumed it was just a waitlist.
 
does this school typically respond to emails? Sent one over a week ago asking a question and haven't heard back
 
Important dates to be on the look out for some WL movement:

April 15th - students narrow down to 3 schools to commit to. ~little WL movement after~

April 30th - students choose ONLY 1 school to commit to. ~majority of WL movement after~

If this goes like it did last year, waitlist movement will more than likely happen at the end of the first week of May!!

Time is flying by my fellow SDN friends, before you know it we will hear the news, and hopefully good news 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad