You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Rutgers (New Jersey)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mambamentality81
Full Member
Lol I guess there can be magical movement. I wonder why there is so little movement this year.Nah, he said that he doesn’t anticipate movement in this upcoming or the week after that.
awkotaco123
Full Member
IS A off of HPWL
Congrats! Were you specifically on a HPWL or the Priority Alternate List? Curious if there were 2 priority lists or just the one
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably due to a record-setting number of ED acceptances.Lol I guess there can be magical movement. I wonder why there is so little movement this year.
impostersyndrome01
Full Member
Congrats!! Did you submit a letter of intent or talk to Dean Heinrich?Priority alt list
IS A from PAL tonight!!! Beyond excited
IS A from PAL tonight!!! Beyond excited
So so thrilled that my SDN bestie got the A!! NJMS is so lucky to have you [emoji3590]
mr.ping
New Member
Congrats! Do you mind me asking your stats? I'm on the priority alt list as wellIS A off of priority alt list
mr.ping
New Member
That is amazing, congrats! Do you mind me asking your stats? Also on PAL with fingers crossedIS A from PAL tonight!!! Beyond excited
3.65 and 516! Thank you and good luck to you!!That is amazing, congrats! Do you mind me asking your stats? Also on PAL with fingers crossed
scarletking
New Member
Congratulations! Did you send a letter of intent or talk to the Dean?3.65 and 516! Thank you and good luck to you!!
Thank you! Did not send a letter of intent but I have been in contact with the deanCongratulations! Did you send a letter of intent or talk to the Dean?
awkotaco123
Full Member
IS A off of PAL today at like 10PM 🙂) super excited. He had emailed me Sunday asking for my interest level/any recent updates and then I got the call today!!
impostersyndrome01
Full Member
Has anyone received a clear picture of the waitlist at this point? I emailed admissions and got an unclear answer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PikachuCatcher
New Member
Congrats!! Did you get an email from Dean Heinrich before?IS A from PAL last night around 10 😄
Thanks! No but I have been sending him updates via email every few weeks and sent loi in April.Congrats!! Did you get an email from Dean Heinrich before?
thanks! 3.7 overall, 3.5 sgpa, 511congratulations. Do you mind sharing your scores.
studentdoctor543
Full Member
were you priority alternate or regular alternate?I received a Rejection letter from NJMS
notreally surewhat2003
Full Member
@ rutgers seniors who went straight to NJMS without a gap year: Dean Heinrich tells a lot of current applicants about their acceptance during his visit for the AMSA NJMS info session. Does anyone have an idea how long before the event he requests that seniors (that he's going to accept) show up for this event?
This is last years thread, find the 2024-2025 forum@ rutgers seniors who went straight to NJMS without a gap year: Dean Heinrich tells a lot of current applicants about their acceptance during his visit for the AMSA NJMS info session. Does anyone have an idea how long before the event he requests that seniors (that he's going to accept) show up for this event?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K