2023-2024 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine (NSU-KPCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For the 25 minute faculty interview, there were two faculty members
My interview was virtual and some of us had 2 interviewers, while I personally only had 1 faculty member @BeautifulDay2SL

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
interview on 9/12, accepted 9/20!

After being accepted, do we need to submit course completion verification or any other required documents prior to the initial admission deposit deadline?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone. I'm slightly concerned because my application was marked as complete for review about a month ago (8/29) and it I still haven't heard back. Is this normal? I feel like most people are getting news from the school sooner. I completed the secondary on 7/24.

Reactions: 1 users
for people who got the A, are we good to just chill until the deposit is due? like they holding my spot right now until dec 14th, correct?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone submit late July and not yet receive the completion phone call?

is the covid vaccine required for matriculation? i did not see it mentioned in the admission forms when i got the A

for anyone that has gotten the A, are we required to get the COVID vaccine? i have no problem getting it, im just wondering because i do not see this requirement on the immunization requirements :) just thought i would ask

II IS just now! how was the interview for everyone else? I'm thinking of going in person but not sure lmao

What brand is your simulator? (Only 9/28 interviewers will understand lol)

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school give any scholarships/financial aid? Would they have said so with an acceptance letter or not until later in the process?

Does anyone know the email address for admission or do I need to call them if I have a question? I couldn't find an email address on their website

Just got an II! Any tips from anyone who has already interviewed?

II today. Are we able to choose/be considered for clearwater campus also or only the OG campus?

can anyone who interviewed in person provide some info on the interview? was it just one person or multiple? was it traditional interview (open file) format or MMI? thank you!

can anyone who interviewed in person provide some info on the interview? was it just one person or multiple? was it traditional interview (open file) format or MMI? thank you!

I thought it was a great experience. Went in a bit stressed but got comfortable pretty quick. There was a lot of time to ask questions to the med student ambassadors so that was nice. I was personally interviewed by two people but I know others only had one. It was really conversational. I’m not 100% sure if it was open or closed file, but it wasn’t bad at all. It was super chill

I thought it was a great experience. Went in a bit stressed but got comfortable pretty quick. There was a lot of time to ask questions to the med student ambassadors so that was nice. I was personally interviewed by two people but I know others only had one. It was really conversational. I’m not 100% sure if it was open or closed file, but it wasn’t bad at all. It was super chill
thank you so much!

Does anybody who interviewed yesterday know when we will receive the email with the list of interviewers email?

Received my first ever acceptance from KPCOM today - I'm going to be a doctor.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Got my A from here today! Interview was pretty easy, they did point out weaknesses in my app, so be prepared for questions like, "I noticed you don't have many volunteering hours, why?" "I see you got a C+ here, why?" But once you have answered those its pretty chill!

Reactions: 3 users
Got my A from here today! Interview was pretty easy, they did point out weaknesses in my app, so be prepared for questions like, "I noticed you don't have many volunteering hours, why?" "I see you got a C+ here, why?" But once you have answered those its pretty chill!
I actually didnt get any of those weakness questions lol. Mine was supppppppper laid back too and my interviewers were extremely nice. They kind of just let me talk because of their super vague questions. Do NOT be stressed at all, so much easier than those asynchronous interviews not gonna lie.

Does anyone know how to upload supplemental files to the secondary portal? English is my second language and they want proof that I know enough English which is satisfied by me getting a bachelor's degree from a US school. I sent admissions an email two weeks ago but with no luck. it is just annoying because it keeps saying on my portal that " documents not received" and I am not sure what to do. any advice?

Can people who an interview invite or acceptance share their stats.

Received a "reminder" email for an interview but I never actually received one before haha. Check your portals I guess?

declining my interview! hope it goes to one of yall

Last edited:
IS II Received today 10/12 LM 65

Email came in as reminder even though this was the first email. Also the first email said you have only 24 hours and then a second email came to say you have one week.

Does anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is for NSU-KPCOM? Thx.

IS II Received today 10/12 LM 65

Email came in as reminder even though this was the first email. Also the first email said you have only 24 hours and then a second email came to say you have one week.

Does anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is for NSU-KPCOM? Thx.
Not sure but they stressed at the interview I was at that they don’t “over interview” applicants. I would estimate around 45% at least. They interview around 1000 for 450 seats, though may be higher assuming people go to different schools..

Not sure but they stressed at the interview I was at that they don’t “over interview” applicants. I would estimate around 45% at least. They interview around 1000 for 450 seats, though may be higher assuming people go to different schools..
450 seats??

Does anyone know how to upload supplemental files to the secondary portal? English is my second language and they want proof that I know enough English which is satisfied by me getting a bachelor's degree from a US school. I sent admissions an email two weeks ago but with no luck. it is just annoying because it keeps saying on my portal that " documents not received" and I am not sure what to do. any advice?
I had the same issue! I emailed admissions and they told me that it would be updated on my portal shortly and to disregard the English proficiency requirement. I received an email today that my application was complete, and it now says "Received" under English proficiency, so I think you just have to wait until they review your secondary!

Got my acceptance on Thursday!!!
IS, URM. This is my first acceptance and top choice, so I’ll be declining all other II’s 🥳🥳

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Received a "reminder" email for an interview but I never actually received one before haha. Check your portals I guess?

declining my interview! hope it goes to one of yall
How did you check your status in the portal?? I can't find that

For this secondary question: List health-care related volunteer activities (2,000 characters)

Did you list your activities or also write a description?

Interviewing for here on 10/26. Just trying to see exactly what the interview process is like bc I do have to take time off of work and I would prefer not to have to take the whole day off like the email says from 8am - 3pm. What is the process like and do we get more details coming closer to the interview?

Interviewing for here on 10/26. Just trying to see exactly what the interview process is like bc I do have to take time off of work and I would prefer not to have to take the whole day off like the email says from 8am - 3pm. What is the process like and do we get more details coming closer to the interview?
I interviewed in person but it was pretty chill and relaxed day. They do a good job of making you feel comfortable. It did last the whole day though (mine ended around 2:30pm)

For this secondary question: List health-care related volunteer activities (2,000 characters)

Did you list your activities or also write a description?
Since they gave us 2,000 characters I wrote a description, tried to expand on what I put in the primary