2023-2024 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Damn did they only accept 24 ppl do far cuz that’s what it shows on their Facebook

Members don't see this ad.

Got an acceptance on Nov 29th after interviewing on Nov 15th!!!! I wanted to post this last week, but my account was rejected for some reason. Very surprised at how fast the application process was. I submitted my secondary app at the end of October and received an interview invite two days before the interview. I am thrilled!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Who going to students admitted day hehe wondering it’s worth it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What’s the interview day for anyone who’s interviewed? Do I have to have my camera on all day? Marian only has 2 interview dates open for December and I have med school interviews on those dates (I know, a nice problem to have...) and the times overlap. Don't know what to do here because I need to schedule the interview within 60 days

What’s the interview day for anyone who’s interviewed? Do I have to have my camera on all day? Marian only has 2 interview dates open for December and I have med school interviews on those dates (I know, a nice problem to have...) and the times overlap. Don't know what to do here because I need to schedule the interview within 60 days
see if Marian will allow you to interview in January due to scheduling conflicts.

Does anyone know how religious this school is? Do they have a comprehensive curriculum for women’s health, contraceptives, and abortion?

Reactions: 2 users
Was at the student accepted day today. It seems they have accepted 2/3 of their class for the upcoming year so far

• Sad
  • Wow
I received a II last night and contacted admissions about the lack of dates available. They told me they will be adding dates in January in the near future. :)

Interviewed 12/15 and waitlisted today :( a little sad, but kind of expected this since I’m not from that area and they seem to have regional bias

Interviewed 11/15, accepted 12/13

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it bad if I haven’t received a “complete” email even though I submitted my application on September 2nd?

Just received a complete email, but my application was all done since august. Anyone knows what's the point of this complete email now? Thanks!

I'm still waiting for that under review/complete email since August even though my portal has everything checked off...

Is it bad if I haven’t received a “complete” email even though I submitted my application on September 2nd?
I just got a complete email and i submitted around the same time as you

OOS II today! No ties/Connections to Indiana.

Will you attend, seeing that you have 4 MD As already?
I am thinking about it because of several reasons. MUCOM is a unique sort of DO school from what I have seen, and also it doesn't hurt to brush up on my interview skills. I think if the interview was in person, I would probably decline the interview.

+1 II! Trying not to freak out since this was my first interview after an onslaught of Pre-II R's. Does anyone have any tips for a successful interview? I don't want to look like I am trying too hard, but I would beg on my hands and knees on the admissions building front steps if it increased my chances for an A:rofl:

+1 II! Trying not to freak out since this was my first interview after an onslaught of Pre-II R's. Does anyone have any tips for a successful interview? I don't want to look like I am trying too hard, but I would beg on my hands and knees on the admissions building front steps if it increased my chances for an A:rofl:

Be authentic and chill tbh is my advice. Don’t try too hard

Actually just withdrew my interview and my application. Hopefully it can go to one of you!

Interviewing in a few days…anyone have any general advice? Is the interview open or closed? Was it chill? MMI or normal interview?

withdrew my interview slot for tomorrow, best of luck everyone!! hope it goes to one of yall seems like a great school just not a fit personally <3

Received the complete email today (1/15) , and submitted 8/25

Waitlisted today. Interviewed 01/12. Praying that I get off the waitlist eventually. MU-COM is my dream school!

just got emailed that they didn't get to me this week, interviewed 1/12, hoping it doesn't take three weeks :confused:

I've gotten the complete email 10/19, but havent heard anything since. Anyone else on the same boat?

I've gotten the complete email 10/19, but havent heard anything since. Anyone else on the same boat?

Got that 9/12 and haven’t heard anything but the automated still on our radar email

Does anyone know when they typically start pulling people off the alternate list?

Submitted my supplemental 10/19 but needed submitted letter which I did December 18. Not heard anything should I be worried