dontcrampyourstyle
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's good to know, thank you for calling and asking them!They said the first batch of acceptances will be around mid November, with another near the end of Nov.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's good to know, thank you for calling and asking them!They said the first batch of acceptances will be around mid November, with another near the end of Nov.
+1! Interviewed early October. Congrats!!Huh??? I just got the A? Interviewed 09/21
I got a deferred decision so I'm with you 🫶 Did yours mention anything about a priority waitlist?Waitlisted! Hunkering down for a long winter - interviewed 9/22!
Congrats!! When did you interview?+1! Interviewed early October. Congrats!!
me!! interviewed first week of octoberAnyone else not hear back and are now freaking out?
First week of October!Congrats!! When did you interview?
Congrats!! Did you just receive the email or earlier today?A! interviewed 9/22, OOS, 505/3.8 🙂
2:12 pm, i was napping lmaoCongrats!! Did you just receive the email or earlier today?
me 🥲anyone interview 10/2 and not heard back?
When i got my II they scheduled 2 weeks out so i think its still earlyhaven't heard anything about an II yet, is it wraps for me lol?
Nope - It just invited me to join the Waitlist, which I went ahead with! How about you?I got a deferred decision so I'm with you 🫶 Did yours mention anything about a priority waitlist?
Oh gotcha! No, I’m somewhere btwn an A and priority waitlist I guess (on deferred decision).Nope - It just invited me to join the Waitlist, which I went ahead with! How about you?
Also, does anyone know how much Waitlist movement there typically is for Quinnipiac?
i think that is typically the case, though i have no insight on actual numbers, only anecdotes.Oh gotcha! No, I’m somewhere btwn an A and priority waitlist I guess (on deferred decision).
I hear that there’s usually a lot of movement and looking at last years thread it’s def true. Wish we could see the data on the MSAR!
same - also interviewed first week of october 🙁Anyone else not hear back and are now freaking out?
So I haven't been able to submit my secondary due to a lot of family and personal problems, do you think it would be worth it to submit still and explain within my secondary these reasons or is it a lost cause?
Hi guys! Current student here -- just popping in to say congratulations on your interviews and acceptances!! Feel free to ask questions, either privately or in the forum 🙂 no question is silly, medical school is a massive decision, and which school you ultimately choose to attend will have a major impact on your experience as a medical student.
For those still waiting to hear back, the admissions committee is *very thorough* in their file review, and has an overwhelming number of applicants to review each year.
For complete transparency, I do volunteer as a student interviewer so I can answer some (but not all) questions about the interview process. I can't speak to what happens at the committee review meetings as I'm not part of those sessions.
I hope to meet you on campus sometime 🙂
What helped you choose Netter and how are you enjoying your time here? Anything you wish was different about the school?
I was looking at last years forum and it seemed like deferred decision ppl started hearing back right before waitlist ppl did. But, I really don’t know. I guess it’s possible?For the individuals that were deferred, do you think we’d get our decision in the end of November because they stated they release decisions at the end of each month or that we might have to wait a few months?
Me too. I have heard nothing from most schools.Still radio silence from this school...starting to lose hope 😭
I forgot to write down the contact info for my interviewers so I sent a general thank you to the admissions email, it seemed to work out fine!For people who interviewed here already, what was the thank you note policy?
Complete date ??OOS II LM 70
If I may ask, what are your stats?OOS II received this morning, secondary completed 08/22. Booked for November interview.
received an email from my interviewer, second look is Friday April 12
what does 2nd look mean... lol maybe i should know thisreceived an email from my interviewer, second look is Friday April 12
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.