2023-2024 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LETS GOOOOO BROKEN LLAMAS WALKING ON 4 LEGS AS A GOAT EVERYDAY
EYYYYYYY GOAT RECOGNIZE GOAT

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, complete 9/3, LM 75, international, ivy undergrad (oos), lol rip

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Submitted early in cycle and still no response. Does this mean they are still evaluating or re evaluating?

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted early in cycle and still no response. Does this mean they are still evaluating or re evaluating?
Same boat. Submitted in mid july and silence since. Dodged all the R waves but no II. UChicago, it do be time to get off the pot.

• Care
Anyone have an idea of when we should expect the next round of acceptances? I know we are a little off from last year's waves.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just received a call with the A! Interviewed 10/5

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed even farther back in August and nothing...

So what I'm getting at with this last acceptance wave is that if you really like floors or/and are a cat girl uchicago will give you the Dub. Currently picking out floors I like and sending pictures of me with cats to uchicago to see if this works

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
So what I'm getting at with this last acceptance wave is that if you really like floors or/and are a cat girl uchicago will give you the Dub. Currently picking out floors I like and sending pictures of me with cats to uchicago to see if this works
Pics or it didn't happen

• Haha
If it helps, I have a feeling today was an unofficial acceptance day because I told them I would be out of country in December so maybe they called earlier because of that*

Edit: this is all speculation

Last edited:
  • Wow
Interviewed 8/31 and haven’t heard a thing. Should I send update letter/loi now or wait a while longer? I do actually have things to update on.

Yeah if you have real updates I'd definitely send them. No point in waiting imo
Interviewed 8/31 and haven’t heard a thing. Should I send update letter/loi now or wait a while longer? I do actually have things to update on.

for ppl who got accepted what are your guys' stats? congrats and thanks for ur help

for ppl who got accepted what are your guys' stats? congrats and thanks for ur help
521 and 3.88 cGPA and 3.84 sGPA so not really above their median stats but around their average (but I think I was a strong mission fit and have a background that further reinforces the mission fit)

4.0, 525+. I agree that mission fit seems very important for pritzker, despite stats also contributing

Last edited:
  • Wow
4.0, 525+. I agree that mission fit seems very important for pritzker, despite stats also contributing
Bro your stats. Your mission could be to destroy the 9 realms and some MD schools would let that slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
pre-II R guess theres no space for a soft spoken introspective humble nonchalant shifty white boy with a heart of gold and a silky smooth mid range jumper at uchicago nowadays...

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Pre-II R (OOS) on 11/17/23
Secondary submitted 9/10/23

• Care
OOS II...complete within first few days of secondary released

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
pre-II R guess theres no space for a soft spoken introspective humble nonchalant shifty white boy with a heart of gold and a silky smooth mid range jumper at uchicago nowadays...
where are you when I'm swiping through Hinge?

• Love
  • Haha
Modern LizzyM standards are getting out of hand, women are asking for way too much these days
2D483393-9800-45E2-A582-FE260F82EC5F.jpeg

• Haha
my hinge elo probably too low to show up on ur feed, for whatever reason women aren't too impressed by my prompts that list my mcat, gpa, reaction score, and future occupation (neurosurgeon)

• Haha
my hinge elo probably too low to show up on ur feed, for whatever reason women aren't too impressed by my prompts that list my mcat, gpa, reaction score, and future occupation (neurosurgeon)
Damn, sounds like a skill issue lil bro

Bro you forgot bench PR and free test levels. Rookie mistakes from a veteran

waiting is soooo tough... I interviewed 10/24 and haven't heard anything yet. coming up on 5 weeks now... but I also know they were likely closed for thanksgiving break. not sure what to make of it :/ I also know 5 weeks isn't that long and I'm sure ppl have been waiting longer; waiting is just HARD😭

• Care
got my A on 11/21, interviewed on 9/26! don't lose hope!!
LM = 66!

• Love
  • Wow
waiting is soooo tough... I interviewed 10/24 and haven't heard anything yet. coming up on 5 weeks now... but I also know they were likely closed for thanksgiving break. not sure what to make of it :/ I also know 5 weeks isn't that long and I'm sure ppl have been waiting longer; waiting is just HARD

When is the next wave of acceptance?

When is the next wave of acceptance?

Well originally it sounded like there would be one in Mid December but the wave at the end of November was unprecedented… don’t know if that means there will still be a mid December wave or not, so if not then it’ll be January.