You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Vermont
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Have any IS received an II?
Still waiting on a secondary OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II just now!!
Congratulations 🙂 do you mind stating when you completed the secondary?OOS II just now!!
OOS II just now. Secondary complete 7/6
Congrats!! I've seen you on some other threads can I ask about your stats?OOS II just now. Secondary complete 7/6
Ofc!Congratulations 🙂 do you mind stating when you completed the secondary?
LM 77 and completed 7/8
non-trad/career changer/reinvention student with 2 grad degrees. One is a 4.0 SMP >520 MCATCongrats!! I've seen you on some other threads can I ask about your stats?
Interview OOS!!
ii_manifestation
Full Member
congrats!! Do you mind sharing your complete date?Interview OOS!!
burreanbito
Full Member
+1 OOS II, LM 73, secondary submitted 7/10OOS II, LM score 76.8, secondary submitted 7/20
Congrats! I'm hoping to get one soon as well. I completed my secondary on 7/18, with some Vermont ties.OOS II, LM score 76.8, secondary submitted 7/20
D
deleted1167714
How long did it take y'all to receive an "Application Complete" email after submitting the secondary?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1167714
Asking again, did anyone receive a "Complete" email after submitting the secondary? I only received confirmation of secondary submission but not any "complete" email.
When should we start worrying if we haven’t gotten an II haha
D
deleted1124957
Turkey DayWhen should we start worrying if we haven’t gotten an II haha
also wondering this since the IS decisions aren't coming out until laterHave any IS received an II?
ACKjp
Full Member
No IS interview yet, submitted 7/16 with LM 75 so I was getting a bit nervousalso wondering this since the IS decisions aren't coming out until later
same lol I submitted so early but hoping that the IS invites are just gonna come a little later!No IS interview yet, submitted 7/16 with LM 75 so I was getting a bit nervous
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Historically they interview all IS in the same "batch" in Oct--does anyone know when IS IIs came out last year?same lol I submitted so early but hoping that the IS invites are just gonna come a little later!
Has anyone been to Look@Larner before that could shed some insight on the interview? It's literally a 10m slot so I'm not sure what to expect.
MarchWhen should we start worrying if we haven’t gotten an II haha
OOS secondary received today 8/18. I was starting to get worried haha. I got my AMCAS verification on 7/17 so it took a month.
Okay I received my Kira Talent email for the interview today. Do we do this prior to our interview date, or is it on the same day. Unclear
I got that too. When I click the link it tells me I need an invite lol. Even though the email literally says "You've been invited..."Okay I received my Kira Talent email for the interview today. Do we do this prior to our interview date, or is it on the same day.
burreanbito
Full Member
+1 glad I'm not alone hahaI got that too. When I click the link it tells me I need an invite lol. Even though the email literally says "You've been invited..."
Okay cool- I think we end up doing the Kira Talent on our scheduled day, so I'm not gonna worry about it for now. Can you reply to this quote if you hear something different?+1 glad I'm not alone haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jblackster
Full Member
I have my interview soon and haven't received any link or information. I received an email that they're experiencing some technical issues which they're trying to fix.I'm planning to try out the link again closer to my interview date and if it doesn't work. I'll send them an email. I don't want to get caught being unable to log in the day of my interview then scrambling to make it work.
McApple
Full Member
I wouldn't be. It seems like they have only sent OOS interview invites out based off people that have posted. It's still really early.No II yet, complete on 7/18. I did my post bacc there should I be worried at this point?
Don't they guarantee an interview if you do your postbacc there? Especially if you have above a 3.5 BCPM GPA / 509 MCAT.No II yet, complete on 7/18. I did my post bacc there should I be worried at this point?
Even if you don't, they clearly favor IS applicants, so I would figure you'll get an interview. They may just have a separate timeline for IS/postbacc applicants. Don’t lose hope!
Last edited:
Also did my post bacc there and no II yet. I wouldn’t worry yetNo II yet, complete on 7/18. I did my post bacc there should I be worried at this point?
Has anyone done the interview yet and is able to share their experience a bit? I go Wednesday
look at the interview feedback link first post of this threadHas anyone done the interview yet and is able to share their experience a bit? I go Wednesday
Gas_Seal
Full Member
Overall, it was a very positive experience. I thought the admissions faculty were honest and kind. we can't comment on the specifics of the MMI, but don't be overly nervous about it, I think it's an excellent avenue to showcase your thought process and I didn't feel like I was getting grilled with the questions. I would recommend reviewing some online resources about how to format your answers for it. best of luck with your interview!Has anyone done the interview yet and is able to share their experience a bit? I go Wednesday
thank you! best of luck to you and your journey!Overall, it was a very positive experience. I thought the admissions faculty were honest and kind. we can't comment on the specifics of the MMI, but don't be overly nervous about it, I think it's an excellent avenue to showcase your thought process and I didn't feel like I was getting grilled with the questions. I would recommend reviewing some online resources about how to format your answers for it. best of luck with your interview!
jblackster
Full Member
For those who already interviewed, did you receive the campus selection survey yet? I remember they mentioned that we have around 2 weeks to complete it but I haven't received it yet.
Gas_Seal
Full Member
tracking this, I have also not received the campus selection survey yet.For those who already interviewed, did you receive the campus selection survey yet? I remember they mentioned that we have around 2 weeks to complete it but I haven't received it yet.
How was the interview?thank you! best of luck to you and your journey!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
McApple
Full Member
I agree, I submitted my secondary early in July and trying not to get down that I haven't received a II from them yet.Also, I’m that person but, may I ask how many dates there were for interviews?
This school is my top choice and I want to stay positive [emoji178]
Great experience overall! Very welcoming and the MMI was not as daunting as I anticipated! Today was the 2nd round of interviewsHow was the interview?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Also, I’m that person but, may I ask how many dates there were for interviews?
This school is my top choice and I want to stay positive [emoji178]
Yes also hoping for IS IIs soon…unless they already came out in which case [emoji854]
ACKjp
Full Member
Also waiting for IS IIs, I do not think they have sent any yetYes also hoping for IS IIs soon…unless they already came out in which case [emoji854]