2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s odd, historically they have sent IS IIs at the same time later in the cycle. Are you sure they were in state and not just OOS who went to UVM for undergrad?
I was there yesterday as well, and a VT applicant asked a clarifying question. The adcoms said this is their first year not grouping all the IS applicants together. So VT applicants should hear back on the same schedule as OOS applicants.
 
I was there yesterday as well, and a VT applicant asked a clarifying question. The adcoms said this is their first year not grouping all the IS applicants together. So VT applicants should hear back on the same schedule as OOS applicants.
looks like they also updated the part of their website that said IS would hear back in December. interesting. thanks for the update!!
 
looks like they also updated the part of their website that said IS would hear back in December. interesting. thanks for the update!!
this is actually not true. IS will hear back at the same time as OOS per admissions committee during interview. this is a mistake on the website
 
this is actually not true. IS will hear back at the same time as OOS per admissions committee during interview. this is a mistake on the website
yeah sorry thats what i meant! the website used to say that it would be separate (like a couple weeks ago) but they updated it so now it says the same thing as y'all 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they accept updates pre-II? I'm trying to find on their website. Appreciate any help!
 
Don't mind me answering myself lol. This is from Dr. Amiri the Associate Dean of Admissions last year for anyone else wondering:
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 1.20.16 PM.png
 
Does anyone have an update on campus selection. I seem to remember them saying they would prefer you choose in 2 weeks after the interview, and today is the 2 week mark for me. I haven't seen anything change in my portal.
 
Does anyone have an update on campus selection. I seem to remember them saying they would prefer you choose in 2 weeks after the interview, and today is the 2 week mark for me. I haven't seen anything change in my portal.
I am in the same boat here! I remember them saying that as well, and today is the two week mark for me too. I haven't seen any changes - do you think it's worth calling them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad