You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Icahn (Mt. Sinai)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
zeyaatin
Full Member
wdym
it was open as a day to schedule interviews! initially it was only 2/12
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mamaMother
Full Member
for the ppl that interviewed today, I know danielle said we can expect decisions by the end of this month or early march but do ug think that's likely? I think in last years sdn, feb interviewers got decisions during the march wave and then the early march thing confused me bc sinai has never released anything in the early half of any month
Mr.Pinecone
Full Member
+1 OOS II!
congrats!! what dates+1 OOS II!
Mr.Pinecone
Full Member
Only Feb 14congrats!! what dates
newkungfukenny
Full Member
is anyone managing to access the group me link?
TheGOOD_MD_slimreaper
Full Member
Is there a GroupMe?
im itching for it as well. i hope 2/21This school is driving me crazy. I interviewed 1/29, and I wonder when we'll hear back... maybe 2/21?
D
deleted1185824
Yea the link is in the portal under admissions decision / courseworkIs there a GroupMe?
newkungfukenny
Full Member
Is the link working for you? Lmao I tried to just join the fb page but I’m still on hold💀Yea the link is in the portal under admissions decision / coursework
TheGOOD_MD_slimreaper
Full Member
i've been stuck in the waiting room for the groupme as well
They said mid to late Feb. more like late Feb. so I think it’s fair game to be eitherDoes anyone know when the next A wave is? Wondering if it'll be around 2/21 or 2/28
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know if they accept pre-II letters of interest?
squidfish1010
Full Member
Does sinai call or email for acceptances?
Mr.Pinecone
Full Member
They said Friday was the last interview day 🙁Are II over here?
Why don't schools just reject if they're done with interviews, so frustratingThey are likely done with interviews I think
wantedmd10
Full Member
What does it mean the update button hasn’t disappeared yet?Do we think they’re going to release this Friday for those who interviewed end of january? my update button still hasn’t disappeared yet..
What does it mean the update button hasn’t disappeared yet?
I heard it means they’ve scored your app, so you can no longer submit any more material. Maybe that means they haven’t scored us yet? I wonder if they are still going to release this friday or if it’s going to be next week
KnightTalking
Full Member
Do you mean the document upload button?
someone who has had their decision given, please shed some light
RandomPreMed123
New Member
Received A already, and I still having a working "Upload" button under "Document Upload".
Any lurking current students know anything about the January CR -> Feb or March A probabilities? 😖
cashyolan
Full Member
based on last year's thread, they typically release decisions on a Friday 5 weeks after their previous wave. The prev wave was jan 24th so I'm guessing we'll hear back the 28th of feb. this is what happened last yr too - they had a late jan wave, a late feb wave, and then march was waitlist and i think some acceptancesWE (yes, me and you) are cooked😭🙏🏻
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received A already, and I still having a working "Upload" button under "Document Upload".
Oh bless, thank you so much
VINILOVER123
Full Member
It’s either this week or next no big deal it’s coming 🫡
wantedmd10
Full Member
Does anyone who was accepted last batch know what time they send decisions?
cashyolan
Full Member
seems like it was around 1:30pmET that people got A's in the last cycleDoes anyone who was accepted last batch know what time they send decisions?
seems like it was around [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]:[emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]pmET that people got A's in the last cycle
I really do hope it’s today lol
VINILOVER123
Full Member
It’s next week have a feeling
studentdoctor543
Full Member
How do you know??it's coming today at 3pm EST
😉How do you know??
wantedmd10
Full Member
Either insider information or you got the script
How do you know??
This person’s been trolling since the last A wave
wantedmd10
Full Member
Yep just saw him troll in another thread lmaooooThis person’s been trolling since the last A wave
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it's coming today at 3pm EST
lmao ima come find you
and do what 😳lmao ima come find you
Cry if i dont hear anything in 2 minutes... jk probably next week thenand do what 😳