brainrobot294444
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1OOS R pre-II
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1OOS R pre-II
i think soxIs it Tm?
me too! I think we willI hope we hear back tomorrow i can’t do this any longer
i think so but i dont think they do waitlist/rejectionsWill all those who interviewed in January hear back today (R, WL, CR, A)?
Thank you!!i think so but i dont think they do waitlist/rejections
From prior threads, it looks like we’d only hear back if we get in. Nobody posted a post-II R until late March, but that could be sampling biasi think so but i dont think they do waitlist/rejections
I’ll b Austin ReavesI can be the LeBron to your Luka Icahn plz!
Got an Emory rejection thinking it was Icahn [emoji24][emoji[emoji637][emoji639][emoji637][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji639]]]
But they always came in February.This has been bumped already, but reminder that not all waves have historically come on Fridays!
1/19/24 Friday
1/20/23 Friday
1/14/22 Friday
1/22/21 Friday
1/17/20 Friday
1/18/19 Friday
2/17/23 Friday
2/18/22 Friday
2/26/21 Friday
2/25/20 Tuesday
2/18/19 Monday
3/24/23 Friday
3/18/22 Friday
3/19/21 Friday
3/28/20 Saturday
3/22/19 Friday
Trying to work today is miserablethis wait is excruciating....they said mid to late feb and this is the last day of feb...i can't focus![]()
This is so funny I can’t 😭😭Got me waiting like I’m waiting on my ex to come back 🤧
Bro stop I can’t 😭😭😭Her blocking me on everything was worse than any schools rejection @wantedmd10
ur not trying hard enough. create a new phone number for free on textnow and slide in her sms'sHer blocking me on everything was worse than any schools rejection @wantedmd10
This is too good😭we gotta take it to a private chatOn Valentine’s Day, made a tik tok of my message saying “I miss you” and then blocked me @wantedmd10
Had me so sick
i still canAnybody else not able to login to their portal?
+1i still can
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.