southerncar
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did u get II, or R,no decision?I submitted my primary to AAMC on 5/28 (verified June 3) and received Indiana confirmation on 8/29
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
did u get II, or R,no decision?I submitted my primary to AAMC on 5/28 (verified June 3) and received Indiana confirmation on 8/29
R but no ties to Indiana whatsoeverdid u get II, or R,no decision?
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think it takes 1.5-2 months from your interview date to receive the A. So this upcoming week will be people who interviewed in August/Early Sept, is my guess. Folks who interviewed 10/2 should expect Nov 15. Also, they come in mail so it will take a few days after the 15th to actually be delivered. Someone please check me though, but this is my understanding.Is Tuesday (10/15) A day? Will this round round include decisions for Wednesday, 10/2 interviews, or just September interviews? Good luck to everyone!!!
it's going to be by mail most likely, minimum delivery time i could find on SDN was 3 days, so that's when i'll know to start panickingHas anyone heard anything yet today? Refreshing my email like crazy
randomly decided to check that other graduate application portal and iu's student center and nothing there eitherHas anyone heard anything yet? I wasn't sure if it was just mail or portal + mail + email scenario?
Has anyone used USPS informed delivery?
my mom couldn't get it to work ripYes. It is hit or miss. Worth a shot.
9/4Nothing in the mail today… I guess we solider on 🫡
When did you interview?
Keep your head up!
Congrats!! Did it show up in informed delivery?+1 OOS A (with heavy ties, lived in Indiana until college & did research at IUSM), interviewed 9/4, LM 82, ORM.
Thanks! It didn't, total surprise.Congrats!! Did it show up in informed delivery?
when did you submit your primary? and did you get an email saying your primary had been received prior to R+1 OOS Pre-II R, i wasn't gonna get in with my 504 MCAT anyways lmaao
when did you submit your primary? and did you ever get an emailing confirming they had received you primary?OOS Pre-II R just now
Submitted July 7, received notification of receipt on 9/5.when did you submit your primary? and did you get an email saying your primary had been received prior to R
Would you mind sharing the size of the envelope the letter comes in?? Trying to see if I should also check with my leasing office for deliveries since anything that doesn't fit in my mailbox goes there instead!+ IS A
The A came via mail yesterday! Didn't show up in Informed Delivery for me either. Hoping for y'alls A very soon <3
btw nothing in the portal & mail is so variable, excited to see more A's come through for everyone 🙂
+ IS A
The A came via mail yesterday! Didn't show up in Informed Delivery for me either. Hoping for y'alls A very soon
btw nothing in the portal & mail is so variable, excited to see more A's come through for everyone 🙂
This may be a dumb question, but does IUSM use a traditional interview format? I have been told they do but I can’t find it anywhere in writing on the portal
+1 IS A; letter received yesterday; 1 pre-req is still "Missing"/in progress
+1 IS A - I live in Indy and got my letter on Friday.
Thank you so much! Received the email that my application was complete 7/12, interviewed 9/4, A received 10/18.Congrats future MD! When did you interview?
Congrats!! Does it come in a normal size envelope or is it a bit bigger (specifically does it have a taller height than ~6.5 inches)?+1 IS A - I live in Indy and got my letter on Friday.
Yes, it is a tall envelopeCongrats!! Does it come in a normal size envelope or is it a bit bigger (specifically does it have a taller height than ~6.5 inches)?
9/4Congrats! When did you interview?
Looks like I will be anxiously calling and dropping by my leasing office then! Thank you so much for the info, hope you are celebrating 😊Yes, it is a tall envelope
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.