Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same lol. Was worth a shot 🤷♂️OOS Pre-II R just now
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same lol. Was worth a shot 🤷♂️OOS Pre-II R just now
iu is very uniqueOOS just got a notification that they received my application. Why did it take so long for them to see mine? I submitted all of my primaries on 5/31
wow so many OOS R
How long did it take them to update your materials? I ended up having to email them my signed Dean of Student's EvalGot my interview scheduled today (09/26), scheduled for 10/30. II received on 08/21
Accepted on 9/30 via letter and portal update!Any ED applicants' portals update yet? I'm in Sitka, AK so mail takes 2-3X as long to get delivered here, and I'm anxiously waiting.
FIVE😭😭 oh noDoes anyone know when we will get the information about the 5 financial aid essays that we can write to try to get a scholarship?
We are only allowed to write 1 essay for 1 of the 5 different essay topics so don't worry about too much writing lol. I just don't know when we'll get more info on that stuffFIVE😭😭 oh no
How long did it take them to update your materials? I ended up having to email them my signed Dean of Student's Eval
When did you submit primary and receive the confirmation before R?+1 OOS Pre-II R, LM 75.10
Primary -> Application Receipt Notification (email)What happens after you send your primary here? I did a long time ago and haven't even gotten an email. What should I expect?
What happens after you send your primary here? I did a long time ago and haven't even gotten an email. What should I expect?
youre fine, you cant be faulted for what your interviewer DIDNT askHey I was wondering something. I had my interview here on 10/2 and we didn’t get to the healthcare scenario questions, like the MMI-type Qs. Just talked abt generic med Qs and then 2 interview style Qs (won’t say exact Qs obv). And at the end they left time for my Qs and we went up till the 45 min mark. Do you think my chances of getting in (RD) is lower because I didn’t answer any ethical/MMI questions? Or am I being neurotic
NoAre the financial aid and student panel sessions mandatory on interview day? Want to plan accordingly for class. Thank you!
Submitted my primary much before that and didn’t receive the application receipt motivation so I’m thinking it’s a good sign but it’s definitely normal to take that long as well.Just got my Application receipt notification, Submitted my primary end of July. Is this a good sign? Or is this normal that it takes several months to verify application receipt?
Yeah I couldnt find much about how Indiana does things besides no secondary. That being said I dont think most of us know how schools do the whole application review etc.Submitted my primary much before that and didn’t receive the application receipt motivation so I’m thinking it’s a good sign but it’s definitely normal to take that long as well.
I got "applicant reciept notification" on 9/27 when I submitted my primary on 5/31. Such a strange cycle here.Submitted my primary much before that and didn’t receive the application receipt motivation so I’m thinking it’s a good sign but it’s definitely normal to take that long as well.
ii 7/18 scheduled 8/5
About 2 weeksFor those finished interviewing, how long did it take for you to get the interview scheduling email? Is it normal to take more than 2 weeks?
it took a little over a month for me (oos)For those finished interviewing, how long did it take for you to get the interview scheduling email? Is it normal to take more than 2 weeks?
fr i lowkey thought they forgot about methis is beyond absurd of them....
i'm IS and i got my II on 7/24 and the scheduling email on 9/3... so almost 6 weeks 😳For those finished interviewing, how long did it take for you to get the interview scheduling email? Is it normal to take more than 2 weeks?
Took me about 5 weeks to get the scheduling email (oos as well)For those finished interviewing, how long did it take for you to get the interview scheduling email? Is it normal to take more than 2 weeks?
I'm in the same boat as well. II on 8/21 and pre reqs still not verified.how long did it take for pre reqs to be verified? i got my II on 8/19 and i think they still haven’t been checked
I would also like to know. I saw that last year people found out in November. Has anyone asked admissions about the EDP campus assignment timeline?Does anyone know when ED campus assignments come out?
Also, is there a GroupMe for IUSM 2029?
how long did it take for pre reqs to be verified? i got my II on 8/19 and i think they still haven’t been checked
Mine were not checked off until I got my interview date (6 wks from II)I'm in the same boat as well. II on 8/21 and pre reqs still not verified.
I submitted my primary to AAMC on 5/28 (verified June 3) and received Indiana confirmation on 8/29When did you submit primary and receive the confirmation before R?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.