2024-2025 Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me either, I’m not sure if I should send them an email or not. I know some people received interviews without that notification, but still makes me uneasy lmao
I called them yesterday and they said to wait for the email. I was complete 7/12 with my primary and just got the primary received email from them TODAY lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I called them yesterday and they said to wait for the email. I was complete 7/12 with my primary and just got the primary received email from them TODAY lol
My primary was officially verified 7/14, so hopefully the wait won’t be too much longer lmao.

Members don't see this ad :)
Primary verified 7/11, primary received 9/11, what a wait lmao

Sheeesshhh. So u saying I got another month to go

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any correlation between how fast u get the application under consideration email after interviewing and getting accepted?

I don't think there is a correlation. However, I think A/R results, related to IIs, will be sent out at the end of this month. Therefore, a confirmation of "under consideration" would likely indicate that one would receive results for the given month.

I don't think there is a correlation. However, I think A/R results, related to IIs, will be sent out at the end of this month. Therefore, a confirmation of "under consideration" would likely indicate that one would receive results for the given month.
IU doesn't reject people who have interviewed till May

Last edited:
Sorry didn’t post but 9/4 interview —> 9/6 post II under consideration email

Last edited:
hi just received an II this morning, how does the scheduling process work? do we fill out everything they asked for?

Do we get the scheduling email after we submit the forms and application fee?

Scheduling email will come after everything is submitted and fee is paid. There is often a delay between you completing the process and receiving your interview date email. You can see this earlier in the thread.

Reactions: 1 user
hi just received an II this morning, how does the scheduling process work? do we fill out everything they asked for?

Yes. Complete what they require and then pay the fee. Then wait for the interview date email. It may take awhile to get the email. You can see this earlier in the thread.

OOS II earlier this morning. App received 8/30
rat cooking GIF by Disney Pixar

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users