2024-2025 Loyola (Stritch)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you sure? AMCAS traffic rules state that schools can start releasing non-ED acceptances today. I personally remember them saying this week but do not remember which day.
Yes, in the interview presentation, they mentioned that decisions would not be released earlier than Oct. 16! Please correct me if I am wrong, but that's what I saw in the presentation.

Edit: I guess I was wrong! Congrats to everyone!
 
Last edited:
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!! I was on a public bus when I saw the call come in from Loyola and immediately wanted to jump out of my seat. So excited!!!!!! I loved my in-person interview day experience. Everyone was so kind and I definitely felt like it was a tight knit community!🥰😆🥹
Congrats! When did you interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, just got the call that I was accepted! Where on the applicant portal do I go to to be able to save my seat or what not? My portal has not changed in any way.
 
Hi, just got the call that I was accepted! Where on the applicant portal do I go to to be able to save my seat or what not? My portal has not changed in any way.
Congrats!! They sent an email about an hour after they called with information about the acceptance and when I checked the portal then there was a tab called 'admissions decision' to accept your seat. So I'd re-check the portal in a bit or wait for the email!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who interviewed in September but have not heard back yet, what is your current application status on the portal? Mine is still showing as under review.