2024-2025 Massachusetts

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does this school take update letters pre-II?
They said in an interview meaningful updates are ok, LOI's are not weighted heavily.

does UMass only send A's on Fridays?
Hard to say, only 2 dates they've sent A's this cycle are 10/15 and 10/25 so n = 2 and 50% were a Friday. A's from last year according to this cycletrack data were all on Fridays too.

I'm hoping for a result this Friday or next, it also looks like the first wave of R's come out around mid to late November though.
 
They said in an interview meaningful updates are ok, LOI's are not weighted heavily.


Hard to say, only 2 dates they've sent A's this cycle are 10/15 and 10/25 so n = 2 and 50% were a Friday. A's from last year according to this cycletrack data were all on Fridays too.

I'm hoping for a result this Friday or next, it also looks like the first wave of R's come out around mid to late November though.
@neuroscience2024
 
alright gang today's our day let's get manifesting

I Hope Please GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else get a result?
It's been 2 months post interview for me, this waiting is driving me up a wall.
I'm gonna reach out for an update first thing next week for all that's worth.
 
Anyone else get a result?
It's been 2 months post interview for me, this waiting is driving me up a wall.
I'm gonna reach out for an update first thing next week for all that's worth.
at my interview they told us we possibly wouldn’t hear till April, and I interviewed in September.
 
For those who had their PURCH interview, how does it differ from the regular MD interview?

For any current/alumni students, how did you like the PURCH track? How did it differ from your peers doing just the regular MD track?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They keep sending those emails and then not putting the link on the PeopleSoft. I emailed them about it last session and they responded but did not fix it
wait so did they send u the link by email? i actually see a zoom link on the Q and A page but im assuming that link is for those sessions.
 
wait so did they send u the link by email? i actually see a zoom link on the Q and A page but im assuming that link is for those sessions.
They ended up sending the link last time to everyone via email after I emailed ADCOM saying the link was not on the UMASS PeopleSoft portal. The Q and A session is not the link for the small group discussions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad