mintchocochip
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was an email! Subject line was "UMass Chan Medical School - Acceptance"are the people getting As getting a call or an email?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It was an email! Subject line was "UMass Chan Medical School - Acceptance"are the people getting As getting a call or an email?
A random email that came after an interview survey lolare the people getting As getting a call or an email?
They told us in the interview that they don’t consider LOI much, but they do encourage meaningful updates.I was thinking about sending UMASS a letter of intent. Does anyone know if the admissions office has rules against LOIs?
If it helps I got my residency status email over two months ago and haven’t heard anythingHow long after sending out your residency status of tuition do they notify you about your application (II or R)?
dangIf it helps I got my residency status email over two months ago and haven’t heard anything
Do you think being a recipient of the HPSP scholarship through the United States Army would be something to include in an update? I was going to mention this if I do in fact send an LOI.They told us in the interview that they don’t consider LOI much, but they do encourage meaningful updates.
yes. yes. yes. same boat. :// fingers crossedMy application has been under review for quite a while, and I haven't heard anything from admissions. Should I be worried? Probably not worried bc I can't control the outcome lmao but I'm curious if anyone's experienced this
Also in the same boatMy application has been under review for quite a while, and I haven't heard anything from admissions. Should I be worried? Probably not worried bc I can't control the outcome lmao but I'm curious if anyone's experienced this
last week it was around 12:30/1 pm, i'm really hoping to hear back before next year. interviewed 9/17any idea when decision are usually released? is it random or only Friday's at the end of the month? Interviewed 9/4 and havent heard anything 😓
Just a very loud silence.Did anyone hear from them yesterday?
The link on their portal is broken for me. Has anyone attending the PSF?MSTP applicants who interviewed, how do we sign up for the PSF? Will they consider our application without it?
it wasn't that bad! a good portion was intros and then a Q&A session at the endHas anyone done a PURCH MMI yet?? Three hours is scaring me 0.0
My buddy who interviewed said noAre there any acting-based stations for the MMI?
anyone else get prospective students day email? guessing this is sent to everyone
got nothing guess I'm cooked! /sanyone else get prospective students day email? guessing this is sent to everyone
yeah it seemed to me like something open to anyone but don't know for sure. mostly because of the "get insider information about applying to medical school" lineanyone else get prospective students day email? guessing this is sent to everyone
Hmm what makes you say this?
Don’t know because it’s a Friday? 🤷♂️Hmm what makes you say this?
Still in the same boat as you. IS RD complete early July LM78Still no interview or even prospective student email. IS RD complete August.
Glad I’m not alone with similar statsStill in the same boat as you. IS RD complete early July LM78
They’re not going in order. I interviewed early August and haven’t heard anything back yet.
Are there any acting-based stations for the MMI?
Has anyone had luck contacting the admissions office? I emailed and called but have not received any response.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.