You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Massachusetts
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
sailboat5952
New Member
Has anyone received any communications or emails from the school after accepting their A?
I have not. So far there is not a lot you can do after being accepted other than keeping an eye out for the background check email and going to the accepted students UMass Chan website page and making a financial aid account.Has anyone received any communications or emails from the school after accepting their A?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1193887
I read the previous year’s thread on how a lot of interviewees didn’t hear back from the school within the stated 4-6 week timeframe post interview. I wanted to ask current interviewees how their experience has been w/getting a response from UMass in a timely manner. Thank you 😊
I interview for PURCH and the MD Program Sept 10 and 17th, respectively, and did not receive a continued consideration email that they said would be sent out 4-6 weeks post-interview. I was accepted on 12/6.I read the previous year’s thread on how a lot of interviewees didn’t hear back from the school within the stated 4-6 week timeframe post interview. I wanted to ask current interviewees how their experience has been w/getting a response from UMass in a timely manner. Thank you 😊
chickennoodles
Full Member
same, interviewed 10/10Interviewed 10/3, no communication since then.
interviewed for MD program on 9/24 and LEAD on 9/30, received my A on 10/25!I read the previous year’s thread on how a lot of interviewees didn’t hear back from the school within the stated 4-6 week timeframe post interview. I wanted to ask current interviewees how their experience has been w/getting a response from UMass in a timely manner. Thank you 😊
med_applicant
Full Member
did you receive an email or noticed in the portal?OOS with very strong ties pre-II R today 🙁. Bye bye Mass
did you receive an email or noticed in the portal?
doctornugget
Full Member
II for MD and LEAD just now! Only option was for beginning of February. Complete 10/16, technically OOS, but strong ties (qualify for IS tuition)
Last edited:
At this point, are new interviewees interviewing for the waitlist?II for MD and LEAD just now! Only option was for beginning of February. Complete 10/16, technically OOS, but strong ties (qualify for IS tuition)
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
+1 OOS A!
chouchouchurros
Full Member
Can I ask when you interviewed? Thanks!+1 OOS A!
dayoneofmedicine
Full Member
Mid-October!Can I ask when you interviewed? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elite-Water
Full Member
Is this just for MD and was it a call or email? Congrats!Mid-October!
D
deleted1193887
Based on last year’s thread, probably not. But it seems like UMass doesnt get back to applicants in the order that they interviewedAt this point, are new interviewees interviewing for the waitlist?
Pandamed011
Full Member
IS A! Interviewed nov nineteenth
Elite-Water
Full Member
IS A LM 63!!! interview invite 9/23, interview 10/24
D
deleted1193887
Can I ask your LM score? Congrats!!!IS A! Interviewed nov nineteenth
Congrats guys! Any Lahey acceptances?
Hanako-kun
Full Member
Any OOS A? Seems like mostly IS so far. Congrats to all!!
Pandamed011
Full Member
Can I ask your LM score? Congrats!!!
LM 71!
unnamedlobster12
Full Member
^^ Also wondering if any PURCH acceptances today?Congrats guys! Any Lahey acceptances?
I got an OOS A for PURCH/MD on 12/6.Any OOS A? Seems like mostly IS so far. Congrats to all!!
Anyone know how long it’ll take to hear back? I interviewed beginning of december
solarflare1230
Full Member
OOS A
hittheroad
Full Member
interview day?OOS A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
solarflare1230
Full Member
11/22interview day?
Elite-Water
Full Member
Is there a group me?
I posted this a few weeks back and no one responded. I do not think there is one at the moment; at one of the Q&A sessions they also said they don't make the Facebook group until April-ish.Is there a group me?
+1 OOS MD/PURCH II received today! Original MSTP applicant pre-II rejected 9/19
Last edited:
iloveharvard
Full Member
Do you need to do MMI again?+1 OOS MD/PURCH II received today! Original MSTP applicant rejected 9/19
I actually got a pre-II R for MSTP -- this will be my first interview with them!Do you need to do MMI again?
Has anyone had any issues before with scheduling interviews on the portal? Mine currently says that there's no slots available. Emailed them just in case but was wondering if anyone had experience with this before
D
deleted1193887
Nope. I hope you get a response from them soon!Has anyone had any issues before with scheduling interviews on the portal? Mine currently says that there's no slots available. Emailed them just in case but was wondering if anyone had experience with this before
All good!! Seemed like a technical issue -- emailed them and got a response and a fix with no problem. Thanks all!!Nope. I hope you get a response from them soon!
ravioliravioli
Full Member
IS II just now. LM ~73, complete end of September. They were scheduling early January to early February.
itonlytakesoneA
Full Member
IS II, LM ~62, complete 12/1
med_applicant
Full Member
What was the earliest date in January you saw?IS II just now. LM ~73, complete end of September. They were scheduling early January to early February.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current student here. Feel free to message about anything!
premed2024_123456
Full Member
Hi! I have some questions if you have any chance to answer!Current student here. Feel free to message about anything!
1. (The obvious one) dyk anyone who got a January or later interview and was still accepted? I'm IS and holding out...
2. Do you get to have any interaction with the new research center yet and, if so, is it easy to get involved in research? Do you have the time for it?
3. How do you find the work/life balance/is there any?
Thank you so much in advance!
mintchocochip
Full Member
Have any accepted students received an email for the criminal background check yet?
Elite-Water
Full Member
I have not. I got the A 12/20Have any accepted students received an email for the criminal background check yet?
solarflare1230
Full Member
I haveHave any accepted students received an email for the criminal background check yet?