2024-2025 Mayo Clinic - Arizona

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a call from mayo a couple hours ago but missed it because I was still in class. Does anyone know if they call again or if they are sending an email later with details?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If someone gets a call ask for us when they will stop for today! Lol
 
That’s what I’m sayin!! Scholarship offers are sent the tenth though, so if we get that. Probably a sure thing!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got a missed call from an Arizona area code about 3 hours ago with absolutely no follow up. if i call back the number, it goes to a generic mayo clinic answering machine. would anybody have any insights into whether or not i should get my hopes up?
 
i got a missed call from an Arizona area code about 3 hours ago with absolutely no follow up. if i call back the number, it goes to a generic mayo clinic answering machine. would anybody have any insights into whether or not i should get my hopes up?

While I wouldn't celebrate yet, I think you're going to make it. Today was pure silence for me. Hopefully, I can miss a similar phone call from a similar area code tomorrow!