You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Minnesota
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Shadowreaper2355
Full Member
Thank you 🙂 I had an LM score of 69.1, research (not published), 3000+ clinical hours, and 150+ hours of non-clinical volunteering. I have a very strong connection to the local homeless community in Minneapolis which I spoke on heavily in my essays 🙂 Best of luck in your cycle!!!Congrats!!!!! If you don't mind, can you please share your stats? Thanks and congrats again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Thanks for your reply.Thank you 🙂 I had an LM score of 69.1, research (not published), 3000+ clinical hours, and 150+ hours of non-clinical volunteering. I have a very strong connection to the local homeless community in Minneapolis which I spoke on heavily in my essays 🙂 Best of luck in your cycle!!!
FrostedFern
New Member
Congratulations!! Do you think it is a bad sign/rejection if I didn't hear anything from them and also interviewed 10/29?IS acceptance to the Twin Cities Campus!!! Interviewed 10/29
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
I think you don’t need to worry as some people who attended interview on October 22nd getting an admission now. BTW, you are IS or OOS?Congratulations!! Do you think it is a bad sign/rejection if I didn't hear anything from them and also interviewed 10/29?
FrostedFern
New Member
Thank you for your reply! I'm in-state. So they might not be going exactly in chronological order of interviews?I think you don’t need to worry as some people who attended interview on October 22nd getting an admission now. BTW, you are IS or OOS?
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Yeah... I see a person who interviewed on October 22nd got admitted that the same day (last Friday) as who interviewed on Oct 29th. Fingers crossed and good luck. BTW, what's your state? My LM is 73.9Thank you for your reply! I'm in-state. So they might not be going exactly in chronological order of interviews?
FrostedFern
New Member
My LM is 76.8. Good luck to you too!Yeah... I see a person who interviewed on October 22nd got admitted that the same day (last Friday) as who interviewed on Oct 29th. Fingers crossed and good luck. BTW, what's your state? My LM is 73.9
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Thank you!!!!My LM is 76.8. Good luck to you too!
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
is the asynchronous a MMI?
is the asynchronous a MMI?
yeah
Eutardigrade
New Member
Anyone else a November 25th interviewee who is impatient? My fingers have been crossed for a month and it’s starting to hurt. I’m guessing I still have at least a month to go until I hear back - anyone else have an estimate? I love MN and would be psyched to go here!
(IS, LM 72.3)
(IS, LM 72.3)
last year they didn't send out another round of acceptances until mid febuary, so that's about when I expect the rest of us to start hearing back.Anyone else a November 25th interviewee who is impatient? My fingers have been crossed for a month and it’s starting to hurt. I’m guessing I still have at least a month to go until I hear back - anyone else have an estimate? I love MN and would be psyched to go here!
(IS, LM 72.3)
sillygoose1749
Full Member
Anyone that interviewed in October still haven't heard anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
last year they didn't do rolling admissions though. They did two "decision dates" in December and February... although I'm sure we won't hear until February anyway lollast year they didn't send out another round of acceptances until mid febuary, so that's about when I expect the rest of us to start hearing back.
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
last year they didn't do rolling admissions though. They did two "decision dates" in December and February... although I'm sure we won't hear until February anyway lol
u think they do this again? i interview next week so i couldn’t imagine finding out till like march
They said they are rolling this year. After my interview (11/13), they said 4 weeks for a decision at the earliest, and I haven't heard back yet 😭😭u think they do this again? i interview next week so i couldn’t imagine finding out till like march
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
11/7 interviewed and haven't heard anything back yet
sillygoose1749
Full Member
Has anyone heard of people being denied or wait listed?
whereforart
New Member
Someone I know (II) interviewed the week of Thanksgiving and was told that she would hear back by January 6. In other words, today. I don’t know yet if she’s heard back.
clevershoe492
Full Member
Seems like they're mainly calling on Fridays. I interviewed early Nov and have yet to hear anything too.Someone I know (II) interviewed the week of Thanksgiving and was told that she would hear back by January 6. In other words, today. I don’t know yet if she’s heard back.
whereforart
New Member
Well, she did not hear back by the end of the day yesterday, so hopefully they are justSeems like they're mainly calling on Fridays. I interviewed early Nov and have yet to hear anything too.
running behind.
It looks like nobody heard back yesterday according to Cycle TrackWell, she did not hear back by the end of the day yesterday, so hopefully they are just
running behind.
OOS II this morning, so surprising!
congrats!! when did you submit your secondary and which campus are you interviewing at?OOS II this morning, so surprising!
I submitted on 8/19! I'm not sure which campus, but I ranked Twin Cities as my #1 and Duluth as my #2. Do you know how to check which campus you're being interviewed at?congrats!! when did you submit your secondary and which campus are you interviewing at?
I'm not sure, do you remember if you did the 'rural health' vs. 'indigenous health' mission essays? I know that factors in to where you interview, but there's so much that's different this admissions cycle. anyway, good luck!!!!I submitted on 8/19! I'm not sure which campus, but I ranked Twin Cities as my #1 and Duluth as my #2. Do you know how to check which campus you're being interviewed at?
Thank you!! I didn’t fill out either of those since I didn’t feel like I fit those missionsI'm not sure, do you remember if you did the 'rural health' vs. 'indigenous health' mission essays? I know that factors in to where you interview, but there's so much that's different this admissions cycle. anyway, good luck!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jasonbourne125
Full Member
Has anyone who selected the “Indigenous Health” mission essays received an II?
rave-rebel
Full Member
Submitted in October I think, had my interview in December.Has anyone that submitted on or after 8/26 received an II?
Did you interview for a particular mission/campus?Submitted in October I think, had my interview in December.
clevershoe492
Full Member
Cycletrack is showing an acceptance today, anyone hear?
Submitted 8/8 and still nothing lolHas anyone that submitted on or after 8/26 received an II?
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Acceptance today? Haven’t heard anything…Cycletrack is showing an acceptance today, anyone hear?
FrostedFern
New Member
I interviewed 10/29 and got an acceptance call today!Cycletrack is showing an acceptance today, anyone hear?
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Congratulations 🎈🎊🎉 Twin Cities campus?I interviewed 10/29 and got an acceptance call today!
Last edited:
Interviewed 10/22, just got the call! I’m shaking
premed0909
Full Member
Which campus?Interviewed 10/22, just got the call! I’m shaking
Twin Cities!Which campus?
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Congratulations!!!!! Looks like UofM started the next wave of acceptances. Fingers crossedInterviewed 10/22, just got the call! I’m shaking
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Got a call and "A". Good luck to every one!!!!!!
TC?Got a call and "A". Good luck to every one!!!!!!
Snowbirdusa
Full Member
Yes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats homie. I hope to be in your shoes soon.
clevershoe492
Full Member
Congrats!!! what was your interview date if you don't mind me asking?Just got a call with an A from TC, but the interviewer told me to "double-check" the portal to see if I was accepted?? When I log in, only things from last year show up. Any one else having this experience?
Got a missed call and VM. It cut in and out so I could not understand the voicemail clearly. Tried to call back and left a VM. Beating myself up for not having my ringer on (and I was so conscious about it too, the one day I did not have my apple watch on). Stressing out, hope they call me back before the end of the day.