tpaflamingo
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How were you able to view your decision?+1 IS WL interviewed 10/21
I received an email about a decision letter, but the status in my portal still shows as "completed".
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How were you able to view your decision?+1 IS WL interviewed 10/21
No I had a hard time getting in contact and just ended up going to the admissions office in person. Still cant see the decision in the portalHow were you able to view your decision?
I received an email about a decision letter, but the status in my portal still shows as "completed".
Hold up - so they had a decision for you and it was never uploaded?? Or did you get a similar email and there was nothing there so you went in personNo I had a hard time getting in contact and just ended up going to the admissions office in person. Still cant see the decision in the portal
Go read last year’s thread. You’ll be less worried.has anyone interviewed in november not heard back yet? starting to get worried
in my case I received the email on Thursday saying the decision was made and it has not been uploaded as of yet 🫤 ive been checking my portal since then and nothing has changed.Hold up - so they had a decision for you and it was never uploaded?? Or did you get a similar email and there was nothing there so you went in person
I received the decision email on Thursday but nothing was posted to the portal so I just went in personHold up - so they had a decision for you and it was never uploaded?? Or did you get a similar email and there was nothing there so you went in person
in my case I received the email on Thursday saying the decision was made and it has not been uploaded as of yet 🫤 ive been checking my portal since then and nothing has changed.
and we simply shouldn’t have to 😀 i guess we’ll keep waiting lolThis is what happened to me.
I got an email on Sunday but there is no decision letter in the portal.
However, I cannot just drive to Ft. Lauderdale to get my admission decision in person lol
interviewed 11/4, still haven't heard back either 🙁has anyone interviewed in november not heard back yet? starting to get worried
checked the portal just now and the decision was there. IS WL interviewed 11/12
Yes, it will say "Decision History," and then you can see your decision letter once you click that.Will the decision tab be next to Review and Admission Documents?
has anyone interviewed in november not heard back yet? starting to get worried
when did you interview?did anyone else get an A in their portal but not email?? I never would've known to check if I didn't read all this on sdn
I stopped being neurotic in September but all of this has me on edge again lolYepp I think people earlier did say they got the portal to update before an email update. I think that's a good sign. I am constantly checking the portal for any difference rn 🤣🙏
Same, I got to the point where I wasn't checking my email or sdn every day. Now, I'm checking the portal like five times a day. NOVA PLEASE!I stopped being neurotic in September but all of this has me on edge again lol
Same I didn’t login to SDN/cycletrack/admit for months. I’ve refreshed ellucian like 5x today already and it’s only 3pm haha.Same, I got to the point where I wasn't checking my email or sdn every day. Now, I'm checking the portal like five times a day. NOVA PLEASE!
It seems like they only released decisions up until 11/15 interviewersShould we email them asking for an update? I interviewed 12/6 still no response.
11/15when did you interview?
It seems like they only released decisions up until 11/15 interviewers
they did it on a thursday last week so maybe tomorrow they will release a new wave of decisions
I don't think there is any need to send an email quite yet
What day did you interview btw?+1 IS WL
Literally just kept checking the portal until something showed up
hi! did you resolve this?? i just got the same email and didn’t interview eitherI just received an email with a final decision letter (assuming it is a rejection since I never got an Interview invite).
However, when I click the link to view my decision letter in the portal, I don't see it.
The status next to my M.D. application just shows "completed" and when it click it there is only a copy of my application.
Is anyone else having/previously had this issue?
Thanks!
Nope! I have emailed them twice about this and they are just not responding.hi! did you resolve this?? i just got the same email and didn’t interview either
Same. I emailed them but haven’t gotten a response back.Hi I also just received an email that a decision was made on made on my application but I never got an interview invite here. Said to login with the same credentials used to schedule my interview (made an account and I didn't see any update just that it says they never received my application fee even though I did submit it??) has anyone figured what this is about?? Is it just a mistake or was I supposed to receive an invite??
To be honest, it sounds a lot like the few pre-interview invite rejections that I received from some other schools. This would explain why we would get a decision letter without ever receiving an interview invite.Hi I also just received an email that a decision was made on made on my application but I never got an interview invite here. Said to login with the same credentials used to schedule my interview (made an account and I didn't see any update just that it says they never received my application fee even though I did submit it??) has anyone figured what this is about?? Is it just a mistake or was I supposed to receive an invite??
It was a rejection in my case. I was able to log on and see the letter.Same. I emailed them but haven’t gotten a response back.
I am sorry to hear that 🙁It was a rejection in my case. I was able to log on and see the letter.
Thanks, I only just got the decision email today. Did you sign up for the portal using the same email attached to your application?I am sorry to hear that 🙁
Did it just appear now? I have been checking the portal since I got the email last week, but nothing is appearing.
I also got the email today and signed up using the same email for my applications, but there was nothing showing an update. is there an update tab?? I only see review and admission documentsThanks, I only just got the decision email today. Did you sign up for the portal using the same email attached to your application?
Under "my application," something says status; under that, it says deny. There is also a view button next to that, and when I click that, it pulls up a screen where there is another button that says decision history, and it says deny there too. If you don't have this, maybe there's hope? I hope you get your answers!I also got the email today and signed up using the same email for my applications, but there was nothing showing an update. is there an update tab?? I only see review and admission documents
Under "my application," something says status; under that, it says deny. There is also a view button next to that, and when I click that, it pulls up a screen where there is another button that says decision history, and it says deny there too. If you don't have this, maybe there's hope? I hope you get your answers!
I also got the email today and signed up using the same email for my applications, but there was nothing showing an update. is there an update tab?? I only see review and admission documents
Thanks, I only just got the decision email today. Did you sign up for the portal using the same email attached to your application?
ok same mine says submitted too and that i didn’t pay the fee so i’m FREAKIN out i thought i had done something wrongI also got the email today but dont see an update. It doesnt even say "completed" on my status all it says is "submitted". Im genuinely crashing out about this and I'm anticipating a rejection but can't help but hope.
11/18What day did you interview btw?
Hi , I have a question , every one who applied for Nsu should has a portal ? Or you as an interviewee receive id for portal ?has anyone interviewed in november not heard back yet? starting to get worried
Have any [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]]] interviewees gotten a final decision yet?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.