Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
still so proud of you for applying & manifesting ur A to UPSOM next week.PSTP R just now :/
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
still so proud of you for applying & manifesting ur A to UPSOM next week.PSTP R just now :/
I appreciate you! For you and me both! Toes are crossedstill so proud of you for applying & manifesting ur A to UPSOM next week.
hm I was told almost all applicants who received a PSTP II were either accepted or waitlisted (bc they said they wanted to be efficient w who they interview) so I think there's a very low chance of a rejection, but they said waitlist is highly possible or an AI’m really curious if there’s a relationship between PSTP II and MD acceptance… my PSTP interview is on the 31st and my biggest fear is that I’ll get rejected for the MD the same day lol
Ok slay bestie praying for us and everyone else in this thread!!!!hm I was told almost all applicants who received a PSTP II were either accepted or waitlisted (bc they said they wanted to be efficient w who they interview) so I think there's a very low chance of a rejection, but they said waitlist is highly possible or an A
About 30 II’s sent out each year (out of 200 applications on average for the past few years)anyone have an idea of how many pstp interviews are sent out each year/offers made? it seems like according to the website 8 or so matriculate each year into the program
How’d you find the times for 2023 and 2024? Doesn’t the time stamp disappear?Found this in last year’s thread.
And these are the most recent times (ET):
2021 - 8:43 am
2022 - 2:23 pm
2023 - 8:48 am
2024 - 1:24pm
How’d you find the times for [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]] and [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]? Doesn’t the time stamp disappear?
You are an absolute king/queen/royalty for this, friend. Rooting for you!!Found this in last year’s thread.
And these are the most recent times (ET):
2021 - 8:43 am
2022 - 2:23 pm
2023 - 8:48 am
2024 - 1:24pm
Maybe like a day or two. But I doubt they are releasing today, because last year they were noticing portal changes like a day or two before the decisions came out and we have not seen any of thatdo we think they may release early this year ahha
What changes do we usually see in the portal before decisions come out?Maybe like a day or two. But I doubt they are releasing today, because last year they were noticing portal changes like a day or two before the decisions came out and we have not seen any of that
In past years the “your application is complete and under review” glitches to be a line above “supplemental application status” in the app status tabWhat changes do we usually see in the portal before decisions come out?
Looking back it’s historically been fridays that they release decisions so it’s likely we won’t get it till the 31st unless something changes from previous yearsMaybe like a day or two. But I doubt they are releasing today, because last year they were noticing portal changes like a day or two before the decisions came out and we have not seen any of that
Apparently they fixed it so it wouldn't happen again (I remember reading that in a thread at one point, idk)Ty now I’m gonna be incessantly checking my portal to see a change [emoji88]
Even more suspenseful, I like itApparently they fixed it so it wouldn't happen again (I remember reading that in a thread at one point, idk)
I bet one of us neurotic people will find a new glitch this year 😉Even more suspenseful, I like it
Amen. The benefit to a trend of decisions being released early is that I won’t just be refreshing all day Friday, but all week rather 💪🥵 (I’m touching grass between refreshes, don’t worry everyone)I bet one of us neurotic people will find a new glitch this year 😉
LMAOOOLmaooo guys guys. i just wanted to bring some energy here. forgive me, there's no glitch
thought about doing this too lolLmaooo guys guys. i just wanted to bring some energy here. forgive me, there's no glitch
loll i was gonna play the joke for a bit but i didn't wanna scare people too much lolthought about doing this too lol
hm I'm not sure about MD-accepted students, but they said they do for PSTP accepted folksWait, does Pitt pay to fly out MD-accepted students for a second-look weekend as well? Or just those accepted to MSTP?
Do you remember where you saw this?Apparently they fixed it so it wouldn't happen again (I remember reading that in a thread at one point, idk)
same here! the wait has been so roughthis is going to be such a long week… i am feeling so anxious since pitt is my actual dream school [emoji21]
If it helps, you’re not alone. Lot of nerves swimming around these shoulders. While I’d obviously prefer WL over an R, the idea of waiting until May/June to hear any change is pretty crushing. Feel free to DM and rant if need be!this is going to be such a long week… i am feeling so anxious since pitt is my actual dream school [emoji21]
Same here and it may be my *only* choice... I interviewed in August...this has been torture...same here! the wait has been so rough
omg I feel that, I interviewed in early September and a countdown has been going since thenSame here and it may be my *only* choice... I interviewed in August...this has been torture...
I am refusing to let myself use that logic and so should you! I got "continued review" from a much lower tier school which I could let spook me, but each school has such different things they are looking for that you really can't compare your chances in my opinion. I think Pitt is really big on fit which will hopefully benefit us. And I am not sure about what your other school is, but no news is better than a rejection! Fingers crossed for us all!Same! this one of two ii’s i received and i haven’t heard back from the other one yet. making me question my application and if i have a shot here…
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.