-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Pittsburgh
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WhiteCoatHopeful
Full Member
I don’t mean to alarm anyone but my portal isn’t loading on my computer but every other website I’ve tried to open has worked… which could mean nothing
Mine is loading as normal for now...I don’t mean to alarm anyone but my portal isn’t loading on my computer but every other website I’ve tried to open has worked… which could mean nothing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
_overunder_
Full Member
Mine is also working normally!Mine is loading as normal for now...
aishahwjwodj
Full Member
Wait mine was doing this Fri of last week for a while I was tweakingI don’t mean to alarm anyone but my portal isn’t loading on my computer but every other website I’ve tried to open has worked… which could mean nothing
WhiteCoatHopeful
Full Member
Wait mine was doing this Fri of last week for a while I was tweaking
aishahwjwodj
Full Member
It means we’re insane 🫶
Maybe its the universe telling you to stop stalking the portal 🤣It means we’re insane 🫶
I need to stop checking it LOLMaybe its the universe telling you to stop stalking the portal 🤣
Same... I need my work to block the website for me 🤣I need to stop checking it LOL
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
what if they prank us and release decisions tmrw for funsies since its hump day [emoji851]
That would be awesome.what if they prank us and release decisions tmrw for funsies since its hump day [emoji851]
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
pitt please i’m begging you to put me out of my misery i can’t survive two more days this has already been the longest week of my life k thank you 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this week is worse than the last 5 months😩pitt please i’m begging you to put me out of my misery i can’t survive two more days this has already been the longest week of my life k thank you 🙂
alphaketoglutarate_lover
Full Member
So people heard by mail before they heard by the portal?Considering last year got even physical mail decisions 4 days before the proposed date… 2 days early for us wouldn’t be too bad, right? Pitt? Right?
Splogies
Full Member
From what I saw they heard in the portal 6(?) days early and then 4 days early by mail iircSo people heard by mail before they heard by the portal?
skedaddleduck
Full Member
Y’all are neurotic af💀 (me as I keep visiting this thread)
D
deleted1196973
Once decisions are released is there a separate tab or do you see it right away once you log in —— Trying to prevent a heart attack
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
its funnnn being neurotic. like an adrenaline rush every time i visit this page and the application portal 😆Y’all are neurotic af💀 (me as I keep visiting this thread)
Splogies
Full Member
We’re all just rats pushing the dopamine lever until that sweet prize is releasedits funnnn being neurotic. like an adrenaline rush every time i visit this page and the application portal 😆
Splogies
Full Member
This is a great question I was also wondering but didn’t see anything onOnce decisions are released is there a separate tab or do you see it right away once you log in —— Trying to prevent a heart attack
I think just application status changes and the current tabs for campus visits and required forms open.This is a great question I was also wondering but didn’t see anything on
TheGOOD_MD_slimreaper
Full Member
friday at 4 pm EST
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
is this when decisions come out for sure? or is this dt something else?friday at 4 pm EST
Splogies
Full Member
That’s their predictionis this when decisions come out for sure? or is this dt something else?
Literally logged on to ask this– there's almost no info to be found anywhere else so any advice is appreciated 🙏anyone finish their pstp interview yet, how'd it go?
TheGOOD_MD_slimreaper
Full Member
they said it's come out on the 31st unless something happened, which they would've prompted us on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know if they send you mail for a rejection and waitlist too? Or acceptance only?From what I saw they heard in the portal 6(?) days early and then 4 days early by mail iirc
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
i think they send all decisions according to last year people got WL and R in the mailDo you know if they send you mail for a rejection and waitlist too? Or acceptance only?
My prediction is 12:27 pm PST on Friday
For the sake of those of us in EST, pls god I hope you are wrong 🤣My prediction is 12:27 pm PST on Friday
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
my prediction is 8:45 am EST on friday bc from the previous years it seems like if the decision was 0 days early then it was released bright and early
Consensus is its both +mail, but portal has usually come out first.Will we get an email or will it be like a status update in our portal?
D
deleted1175312
i think they said there would be some sort of email notification of a status change accompanied by the physical mail laterWill we get an email or will it be like a status update in our portal?
D
deleted1175312
i bet they wait until 5PM EST on Friday so they don’t have to respond to anyone and can enjoy their weekend
armadilloprincess1123
Full Member
If I recall correctly from my interview, they said it should be around noon est and that the portal may glitch beforehand.
I had my interview and it was honestly really nice! They do ask about your research experiences, projects, what the PSTP could offer you, etc. I think the faculty were really nice and the interview felt conversational, so it wasn't as stressful. It kinda felt similar to the Pitt Med interview.Literally logged on to ask this– there's almost no info to be found anywhere else so any advice is appreciated 🙏
Being in PST is nice during the app cycle because either I wake up with an II or I don’t get one that day. Same with interview decision 🤣 they all send stuff early.For the sake of those of us in EST, pls god I hope you are wrong 🤣
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
Looks like that small portal change happened
omg yeah i have it too. so scary. decisions are in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what changed?omg yeah i have it too. so scary. decisions are in
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
what changed?
“your MD application is complete and under review” moved up one line from where it was. very subtle but this is what happened previous years too apparently
Got the same portal glitch, it now feels real!“your MD application is complete and under review” moved up one line from where it was. very subtle but this is what happened previous years too apparently
futureMD2321
Full Member
Alright alright let’s all calm down and not be neurotic (someone go figure out the code that changed and what it means)
D
deleted1175312
it’s probably still gonna be tomorrow ladies and germs, lets have a nice chill ThursdayAlright alright let’s all calm down and not be neurotic (someone go figure out the code that changed and what it means)