You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Pittsburgh
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1199420
oh boy I'm so excited
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
difficultturtle
Full Member
like out?? Do I go check my portalDecisions are out my friends! Praying for you all 🙂
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
i need someone to take one for the team and lmk if they’re out out i cannot go check myself im too scared
Yep go check your portal!like out?? Do I go check my portal
Pandamed011
Full Member
OOS WL gang
sneakysquirrel10
Full Member
R GANG!!!
WL I'm devastated😞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Splogies
Full Member
I’m so sorry 🙁 here to chat if you need it, pls don’t hesitateStraight R. Hurts bad. Congrats to those who got in :/
OOS A in portal!
I’m so sorry, you deserve moreStraight R. Hurts bad. Congrats to those who got in :/
Thank you all <3 Gonna just be thankful for having an answer vs WL purgatory. I can plan my next move now at least.I’m so sorry, you deserve more
brainrobot294444
Full Member
+1 OOS R. Wish it was a WL but tbh one of my interviews here really left a bad taste in my mouth, so I can't say I'm super surprised. Good luck to all, everyone will end up exactly where they should be!
+1 OOS A. Interviewed 10/25.
zigzagzinger
Full Member
OOS WL, not surprised as this was my first interview and looking back it did not go very well lol. Congrats to all the As!
doggydog210
Full Member
OOS A!!!
+1 OOS WL. PCAT applicant.
Any clues on roughly how many people get waitlisted? MSAR shows 65 As were given off the WL
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
OOS WL [emoji17]
OOS A!
pinklover01
Full Member
+1 OOS WL. Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like?
IS R. Guess I gotta move out of Pitt... congrats to all the As and good luck to all WLs!
65 A off waitlist based on committee ranking.+1 OOS WL. Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like?
Youkilledkenny
New Member
IS R
D
deleted1125342
+1 OOS A, interviewed late-August.
No email yet so honestly I have not processed this news yet. Just wanted to say y’all are truly amazing. Loved perusing this thread.
No email yet so honestly I have not processed this news yet. Just wanted to say y’all are truly amazing. Loved perusing this thread.
OOS WL!
Me too, CoolSocks. Hoping your deferral works out!! It was great chatting here 🙂 Congrats everyone!Straight R. Hurts bad. Congrats to those who got in :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same to you!! Still processing this of course. It was good chatting with everyone, but time for me to peace out from this thread for my mental health. Gotta be neurotic for my other school now and prep to reapply (setting expectations low for my emotional wellbeing).Me too, CoolSocks. Hoping your deferral works out!! It was great chatting here 🙂 Congrats everyone!
orangchiken
Full Member
OOS A!!! 😆😆😆
Wishing you the utmost best my friend, you will prevail!Same to you!! Still processing this of course. It was good chatting with everyone, but time for me to peace out from this thread for my mental health. Gotta be neurotic for my other school now and prep to reapply (setting expectations low for my emotional wellbeing).![]()