Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no email yet, results are on the portal!for ppl who’s seeing the results, did they send out the email or you just checked the portal?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no email yet, results are on the portal!for ppl who’s seeing the results, did they send out the email or you just checked the portal?
You should call and ask and report back lol 🫡IS WL😔 5+ months of waiting wasn’t enough ig! I’m assuming not but does anyone know if they’ll tell you your ranking if you ask very kindly?
I just checked my portal 🙂for ppl who’s seeing the results, did they send out the email or you just checked the portal?
Do you think that info may be included in our formal letter via email?does anyone wanna make a groupme?
In previous years Pitt has made one for all accepted students!does anyone wanna make a groupme?
OOS Post-II R... Does anyone know if Pitt provides application feedback for interviewed applicants?
dude I got WL too. i am curious about this as well. PSTP interview soon but ugh discouraged by this outcome todayAny PSTP interviewees receive an A from the SOM? My very thorough research (I looked to last year's thread) taught me that most(?) PSTP interviewees are WL by the SOM and judgement is deferred to the PSTP committee.
just 90 days until WL movement! let the countdown begin <3+1 LOIntent sent just now prior to even getting their email that I'm waitlisted, we call that being ahead of the curve.
Looks like last year's WL->A didn't start until May 1st (in line with predictions considering CTE opens up end of April).
Congrats to everyone who got the A!
I interviewed for PSTP and got an A today!Any PSTP interviewees receive an A from the SOM? My very thorough research (I looked to last year's thread) taught me that most(?) PSTP interviewees are WL by the SOM and judgement is deferred to the PSTP committee.
congrats!! i hope you get into both so you can pick whichever 🙂 if you don't mind, what was your LM?I interviewed for PSTP and got an A today!
Congratulations and thanks for letting me know!!I interviewed for PSTP and got an A today!
NopeNo formal acceptance and financial aid emails from the school yet?
Not yet, in the portal they said we would receive a financial aid packet shortly.wait were we already supposed to send our FAFSA to Pitt
so how would they send us financial aid packages if they don’t have our FAFSA? sorry i’m a bit confused. I didn’t attend the financial aid webinar so I may have missed this infoNot yet, in the portal they said we would receive a financial aid packet shortly.
so how would they send us financial aid packages if they don’t have our FAFSA? sorry i’m a bit confused. I didn’t attend the financial aid webinar so I may have missed this info
looking at SDN from last cycle, Pitt sent FinAid emails for accepted students on the Monday following Friday decisions and then a portal update email on Wednesday.getting a little worried that there are no emails yet-anyone know what time those are usually sent? I know portal is updated but
what are you worried about?getting a little worried that there are no emails yet-anyone know what time those are usually sent? I know portal is updated but
WL from Pitt?! Dang were you not able to get off the list?!OOS WL for a second year in a row ggwp I'm cooked
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.