You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PreMedNeurotic
Full Member
Got the email confirming my status for alternate list for some reason. Got ALed mid Jan
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
orthobro3000
Full Member
Declined my Acceptance with $120K scholarship. Hope it goes to someone deserving!! Good luck everyone!!
SauceLegend
Full Member
Withdrew A. Good luck!
218 in the facebook, including some current students thoughcould any of the accepted students let us know how many people are in the accepted groupme or facebook?
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
Most WL movement at any school happens after April 30th.will there be less waitlist movement than last year? Not a lot of people withdrawing their acceptances
george5433
Full Member
I withdrew my acceptance today. Good Luck To everyone else!
neymarpluto
M1
withdrew! Best of luck to all you future physicians!
FindingNemo1
Full Member
Withdrew my A, good luck to everyone!
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
did you send prior A message in wrong forum?😵What time should we expect WL movement? 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
did you send prior A message in wrong forum?😵
yeah i don’t think SLU calls lol
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
withdrew from Alt list too, GL everyone
Yes I’m sorry y’all I’m on mobile so i must’ve pressed the wrong alert and then had to go back to work I was shaking all morning 😭 sorry to accidentally mislead anyone I deleted as soon as I realizeddid you send prior A message in wrong forum?😵
MedMaverickX
Full Member
Withdrew A! Best of luck everyone!
PreMedNeurotic
Full Member
So we waiting another week?
Cancerroyale
New Member
OOS A OFF THE WL JUST NOW VIA EMAIL! Woooooooooo LETS FRICKING GOOOOO
interview date? LM?OOS A OFF THE WL JUST NOW VIA EMAIL! Woooooooooo LETS FRICKING GOOOOO
Cancerroyale
New Member
I forgot my interview date, but it was January 14 I think? Idk what my LM is but my gpa was 3.78 and MCAT 514. If you want, I can dm you my other stats!interview date? LM?
Got off the waitlist last Fri but will most likely be withdrawing soon.
Thank you bro
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
It's only May 9th?So was there barely any waitlist movement this cycle?
Withdrew my WL here. I hope this helps anyone awaiting a decision!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
o_OfroggyO_o
Full Member
anyone know if theyre still giving out the full tuition scholarships
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
+1 alt list jump scare email… why must they do this to us?
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
I recommend posting these types of messages in the "2024-2025 Waitlist Support and Manifestation Thread" as this thread is not intended for these types of posts, but rather school-specific updates. Wish you the best, hang in there!Guys I’m dying out here.
medschoolgoat
Full Member
Withdrew A + withdrew my 120k scholarship. Best of luck to whoever gets my spot and/or scholarship.
stargazin123
New Member
Same! A this morning
Hello,
If there are any current M1 (Rising M2)'s in the chat please shoot me a DM!
If there are any current M1 (Rising M2)'s in the chat please shoot me a DM!
Since my daughter's CTE at her one MD A is today and SLU is her first choice and she's still on the WL, she called to see if there might be movement today. The very nice admissions person let her know that they don't expect any movement until the end of this week 🙁
For any of you also waiting for SLU WL movement, thought you'd want this info.
Whelp, SLU is amazing, but she'll be great at Hackensack!
Good luck to you all and I gotta say, I'm going to be happy to not be on SDN re: admissions anymore. 2 years is enough for this mom 😮💨
For any of you also waiting for SLU WL movement, thought you'd want this info.
Whelp, SLU is amazing, but she'll be great at Hackensack!
Good luck to you all and I gotta say, I'm going to be happy to not be on SDN re: admissions anymore. 2 years is enough for this mom 😮💨
stargazin123
New Member
Just withdrew my A. Wish you all the best of luck
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K