You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Ponce (St. Louis)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Emailing any school never hurts! It only shows that you are interested, but do what you feel is necessary! Cause I’m sure there a tons of people who send a standard thank you after the interview. Maybe throw something in personal about why you want to attend etc. but yeah in general it never hurts to show interest.Is it a good idea to email a thank you to admissions or is that not necessary? Interviewed a couple weeks ago
Current M1 here. DM me with any other questions, I’ll leave the thread for you guys!
Last edited:
D
deleted1205118
any new interview invites ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2dor_coupe
New Member
+1 II yesterday. can anyone tell me how was the interview process and anything special in particular?
Last edited:
D
deleted1205118
Congrats! When did you submit your application?+1 II yesterday. can anyone tell me how was the interview process and anything special in particular?
2dor_coupe
New Member
Thank you!! I submitted it 9/3/24 LM 69
Thank you! sorry for late reply, I submitted 09/13/24 🙂When did you submit your application? Congrats by the way!
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
Interviewed in 2nd week of Nov, just got an ad email to apply for the MS program lol. Am I cooked?!?
Nah nah just promotional stuff, I still get those emails and I’m an M1 😂 no worriesInterviewed in 2nd week of Nov, just got an ad email to apply for the MS program lol. Am I cooked?!?
anon72928372
Full Member
anyone know if they take update letters? and if so, do we just send it to the admissions email?
CoffeeGuy25
New Member
Here is a Group Me for anyone accepted!! Ponce St. Louis Class of 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2dor_coupe
New Member
interviewed 2/3 no answer yetAny A's from people who were interviewed in Jan?
D
deleted1205118
any rejections ?
2dor_coupe
New Member
no. still waiting on a decision post interview. hopefully will be coming soonany rejections ?
Same hereno. still waiting on a decision post interview. hopefully will be coming soon
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
here too, radio silenceSame here
still waiting to hear back from December interview :/
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
me but with my 2nd week of nov interview (':still waiting to hear back from December interview :/
I think it only changes once you get a decision post-interview. You can see an example of how it should look like on page 2 of this sdn thread.still waiting to hear back post interview:/ on the portal does anyone see like evidence of them having done the interview? My portal looks the same as before.
does anyone else's portal not show that they interviewed even when they did?
2dor_coupe
New Member
mine does not show that any interview even though I did but I think that is normaldoes anyone else's portal not show that they interviewed even when they did?
D
deleted1205118
any new interview invites?
The portal will not change post-interview. It looks similar to what we had last year. The only change will be either a waitlist/acceptance and a section for the deposit. @cutecloud you're welcome to DM me or any of the older students that are in the thread. They put their names on the first page, I believe!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2dor_coupe
New Member
Just got the A today!
Congrats!! When was your II?Just got the A today!
2dor_coupe
New Member
2/3Congrats!! When was your II?
zanzimango
Full Member
Did you receive an email or was it on the portal?OOS Post interview waitlist. Interviewed 2/3
Did you receive an email or was it on the portal?
D
deleted1205118
Did anyone get Pre-II rejections?
2dor_coupe
New Member
So they have the curriculum on their website somewhere I know that for sure because I just looked at it 2 days ago and the grading system is also in there as well in the student handbook. I believe they have pass fail honors or something like that. If you find anything about board exam pass rate or anything like that let me know!Hi, I recently got accepted to Ponce St. Louis. I can't seem to find any stats about the Missouri campus. Does anyone know what grading system there is, what board exam pass rate is, professors/lecture format, etc? I would really appreciate any advice!
I think everyone at missouri campus passed step 1So they have the curriculum on their website somewhere I know that for sure because I just looked at it 2 days ago and the grading system is also in there as well in the student handbook. I believe they have pass fail honors or something like that. If you find anything about board exam pass rate or anything like that let me know!
There aren’t any because the M3s are M3s. Next year when they are M4s, they will match in the spring! PHSU-STL was established in 2022, which means the first graduating class will be 2026! This is probably good for everyone to know, if you haven’t done your research about when the school was started etc!Does any current student know anything about the 2025 match results for Ponce St. Louis and would be willing to share, that would be great!! Just wanted to know more about how the school matches into different specialties, etc. 🙂
dbqvic0129
Full Member
Hey guys, I got an interview invite for ponce I just wanted to confirm what the pre-steps before interview day are since the only instructions I got from the email are the photo upload and the confidentiality agreement.
D
deleted1205118
When were you complete?Hey guys, I got an interview invite for ponce I just wanted to confirm what the pre-steps before interview day are since the only instructions I got from the email are the photo upload and the confidentiality agreement.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dbqvic0129
Full Member
So I did the registration, confidentiality agreement and software check through the Kira websiteWhen were you complete?
D
deleted1205118
that's great, but when did you submit your application ?So I did the registration, confidentiality agreement and software check through the Kira website
dbqvic0129
Full Member
Primary back in may, secondary octoberthat's great, but when did you submit your application ?
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
From what I remember, they sent me the information or link legit the day before. Don't freak out if you don't hear till then, they haven't forgot about it lol! 🙂Hey guys, I got an interview invite for ponce I just wanted to confirm what the pre-steps before interview day are since the only instructions I got from the email are the photo upload and the confidentiality agreement.
Thanks!! Somehow, my impression was that this year was the first graduating class. Thanks for the clarification!!There aren’t any because the M3s are M3s. Next year when they are M4s, they will match in the spring! PHSU-STL was established in 2022, which means the first graduating class will be 2026! This is probably good for everyone to know, if you haven’t done your research about when the school was started etc!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K