Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
May I ask, when did you receive your acceptance?Just received the scholarship application email today on the SLU outlook page. I hope it shows up for you guys as well.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
May I ask, when did you receive your acceptance?Just received the scholarship application email today on the SLU outlook page. I hope it shows up for you guys as well.
2/24May I ask, when did you receive your acceptance?
Thank you! Received the A 2/14 but I don't believe I got the scholarship email, I may have to call them. Thanks again!2/24
still havent received the app 🙁Just received the scholarship application email today on the SLU outlook page. I hope it shows up for you guys as well.
Thank you! Do you know if the scholarship form has a deadline?I just finished the financial aid meeting and was told that the general scholarship application under the Banner Service tab is not meant for medical students. Incoming medical students only need to fill out the form from Scholarship Magic.
The 30K scholarships are due on 3/14, but the full-ride scholarship does not appear to have a deadline.Thank you! Do you know if the scholarship form has a deadline?
Anyone accepted off the AL in the past 2 months?
The due dates are in the PDF file that was attached to the email titled "Saint Louis University School of Medicine: Welcome from your Orientation Team, Financial Aid information and Accessing SLU Apps"Where did you find these deadlines? I don't see them on the application.
Prospective applicant here,
Does SLU have a full tuition scholarship? If so, what are the eligibility requirements and what are they looking for specifically?
pretty sure u can still apply for the full tuition scholarship. other ones r past due date nowIs it too late to apply for scholarships here?
apparently by end of march for the pathway scholarships ($30k/yr) and it seems like full tuition is rolling basisDoes anyone know the timeline as to when they start giving out the scholarship offers for the March deadline?
Mine is like that too. I am assuming the website is just not updating. Based on last year's thread, I think we can expect a scholarship call either Friday or Monday 🤞anyone else’s cura personalis scholarship still marked as received instead of reviewing like the magis scholarship? wondering how they’ll be able to award it by end of march if they haven’t started reviewing it yet
I assume potentially hearing back Friday and/or Monday applies to both the Cura Personalis and Magis Service scholarships, right?Mine is like that too. I am assuming the website is just not updating. Based on last year's thread, I think we can expect a scholarship call either Friday or Monday 🤞
Yeah, since both of those scholarships are supposed to be awarded by the end of March.I assume potentially hearing back Friday and/or Monday applies to both the Cura Personalis and Magis Service scholarships, right?
Where do you go to see the status for the applications for scholarships? I've been searching but can't find it.Did the status on your applications for scholarships change?
On the scholarship portal?Where do you go to see the status for the applications for scholarships? I've been searching but can't find it.
Sorry, that does seem very obvious now. For some reason I thought it would be a different section than the document submission portal. Thanks for answering!On the scholarship portal?
No worries! Did the status change on your portal? I am wondering if they still have any scholarships available?Sorry, that does seem very obvious now. For some reason I thought it would be a different section than the document submission portal. Thanks for answering!
Especially for the people that got the scholarship call.No worries! Did the status change on your portal? I am wondering if they still have any scholarships available?
JUST GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP CALL!!!
Congratulations! Did your scholarship portal change or does it still say reviewing?got the 30k scholarship call too, anyone hear from the full ride ones?
My status does not appear to have changed, but I'm curious what it appears as for recipients as well. Congrats to everyone that has received one!No worries! Did the status change on your portal? I am wondering if they still have any scholarships available?
Still reviewing. Got called at 4pm but no email yetCongratulations! Did your scholarship portal change or does it still say reviewing?
+1 call, still reviewing, no emailStill reviewing. Got called at 4pm but no email yet
what time did you get called?+1 call, still reviewing, no email
Same scenario and I'm a bit confused. Have the full tuition scholarships been announced?award email just received. letter said if the scholarship is accepted, then cant be eligible for other SLU internal scholarships. does this mean i have to decline the $30k award if i want to apply and be considered for the full tuition scholarship?
gosh i hope we can just accept it in the meantime while we wait for full tuition awards. would hate to take a gamble like that..Same scenario and I'm a bit confused. Have the full tuition scholarships been announced?
sent them an emailgosh i hope we can just accept it in the meantime while we wait for full tuition awards. would hate to take a gamble like that..
they said we can accept offered award and still apply for ODEI scholarship. and if we get the full tuition scholarship, then the pathway/other scholarships will be given to another candidatesent them an email
Did you email?they said we can accept offered award and still apply for ODEI scholarship. and if we get the full tuition scholarship, then the pathway/other scholarships will be given to another candidate
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.