You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Ponce (St. Louis)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS II !
The interview invite only had one date and didn't specify if it's in person or virtual. Do you know which format it is?+1 OOS II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey they just updated their schedule! Pretty sure it is MMIThe interview invite only had one date and didn't specify if it's in person or virtual. Do you know which format it is?
First day it came out, I believe Step 1st or 2ndWhen did you all submit the secondary ?
Oh they started a bit late wow.First day it came out, I believe Step 1st or 2nd
Dean of the school informed us today we have received full LCME accreditation in our renewal cycle. Hope this eases any doubts!
yay! awesome! are you a current student? I never really had doubt for Ponce, since the PR campus has been around for so longDean of the school informed us today we have received full LCME accreditation in our renewal cycle. Hope this eases any doubts!
Yes current student. This was the school's first reaccreditation cycle with the STL campus.yay! awesome! are you a current student? I never really had doubt for Ponce, since the PR campus has been around for so long
infinitemusix
Full Member
Hoping for an II 🤞
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
Hi! I got an II invite 1/1/24, I scheduled with their link but have not received a confirmation or any instructions for the interview. Did anyone else who got a II have this issue?
When did you submit secondary... also congratsHi! I got an II invite 1/1/24, I scheduled with their link but have not received a confirmation or any instructions for the interview. Did anyone else who got a II have this issue?
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
I got the email saying it was received and complete 9/17!When did you submit secondary
yeah the school is kinda Lack.... not very good at communication. The week of your interview or even earlier, they will send you instruction. I got a conformation a week or two after I scheduled itHi! I got an II invite 1/1/24, I scheduled with their link but have not received a confirmation or any instructions for the interview. Did anyone else who got a II have this issue?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pinkie1256
New Member
Hello, do you remember any interview questions or how it went?Hello everyone, current M2 at PHSU-STL. Feel free to send any questions you have about the school!
Thanks in advanced!
D
deleted1194804
What does the complete email look like? I've received two identical emails 15 days apart that say my secondary was received and to be complete I need 3 LORs which I already sent through AMCAS on day 1.
Last edited by a moderator:
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
Gotcha thanks! Was yours online?yeah the school is kinda Lack.... not very good at communication. The week of your interview or even earlier, they will send you instruction. I got a conformation a week or two after I scheduled it
Is the school doing interviews in addition to the MMIs?Hello, do you remember any interview questions or how it went?
Thanks in advanced!
Pinkie1256
New Member
I saw for there new BVI campus they are doing MMIs so I believe so for the St. Louis campus.Is the school doing interviews in addition to the MMIs?
This just for the St. Louis school I’m assuming? Also which portal did you find this in? The original secondary portal? Or the portal that scheduled the interview?Hey all! If you interviewed, they posted a decision in our portal!
TheDocc
Full Member
Yes, STL campus. Yeah it was on the original secondary portalThis just for the St. Louis school I’m assuming? Also which portal did you find this in? The original secondary portal? Or the portal that scheduled the interview?
Hi! When did you guys interview and how long did it take for yall to get a decision? I just did my interview and I was wondering what the turnaround was. Thank you!Hey all! If you interviewed, they posted a decision in our portal!
Hey all! If you interviewed, they posted a decision in our portal!
11/1 II A!!!
Congratulations! Email or call?11/1 II A!!!
Congratulations! Email or call?
I looked on the portal for the decision.
Where in the portal you mind me asking? on the left side I have 100% completion, middle transcript stuffI looked on the portal for the decision.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where in the portal you mind me asking? on the left side I have 100% completion, middle transcript stuff
It’s on the left side of the screen when you log on to the portal. After the II and if they have a decision, it would say something like, “click here to look at our decision”.
Please ignore the black scribbles. They were asking about transcripts.
Interesting! Thank you! congrats again! That's awesome!View attachment 395264
It’s on the left side of the screen when you log on to the portal. After the II and if they have a decision, it would say something like, “click here to look at our decision”.
Please ignore the black scribbles. They were asking about transcripts.
BingingwithB99
Full Member
Congrats on the A! does all your transcripts from college/high school say not received? I just turned in my secondary and it says that but I wasn't sure if that meant my app is incomplete or if it just hasn't updated from AMCASView attachment 395264
It’s on the left side of the screen when you log on to the portal. After the II and if they have a decision, it would say something like, “click here to look at our decision”.
Please ignore the black scribbles. They were asking about transcripts.
I emailed the school, they said transcript is only after you are accepted. They kinda of messed up on their partCongrats on the A! does all your transcripts from college/high school say not received? I just turned in my secondary and it says that but I wasn't sure if that meant my app is incomplete or if it just hasn't updated from AMCAS
Wait is an interview invite sent via email or portal?
The invite itself was sent through email! I believe only the decision is posted on the portal.
ineedassistance1234
New Member
same also curiousHi! When did you guys interview and how long did it take for yall to get a decision? I just did my interview and I was wondering what the turnaround was. Thank you!
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
Did you get an email saying to check the portal or did you just randomly check it?View attachment 395264
It’s on the left side of the screen when you log on to the portal. After the II and if they have a decision, it would say something like, “click here to look at our decision”.
Please ignore the black scribbles. They were asking about transcripts.
Did you get an email saying to check the portal or did you just randomly check it?
I just checked randomly after the II and saw it. No email to check
premedicalstud3nt
Full Member
ooo okay I see, did you wait a bit after your II before checking or was it a few days after? Also congratulations !! 🙂I just checked randomly after the II and saw it. No email to check
ooo okay I see, did you wait a bit after your II before checking or was it a few days after? Also congratulations !! 🙂
Thanks, I think I checked about two weeks later but I’m not sure how it’ll be for everyone else. It probably varies and they probably update as they go
OOS A +1 interviewed Nov 1st
lol pretty funny, the acceptance letter said "Accepted for the STL Fall 2526 incoming term" I guess I'll see the rest of y'all there in about 500 years
also differe from the others, I actually got an email first notify me about the acceptance.
lol pretty funny, the acceptance letter said "Accepted for the STL Fall 2526 incoming term" I guess I'll see the rest of y'all there in about 500 years
also differe from the others, I actually got an email first notify me about the acceptance.
Last edited:
DąbrowskiMazurka
New Member
OOS A+1 is it worth it go to this school over more established DO programs? Please message me if you have any insights. Ty!
This is literally my exact questionOOS A+1 is it worth it go to this school over more established DO programs? Please message me if you have any insights. Ty!
D
deleted1205118
Hi Is class attendance mandatory?Hello everyone, current M2 at PHSU-STL. Feel free to send any questions you have about the school!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, can you tell me more about Ponce? I just had my interview and I’m hoping to be accepted so I wanna know how it’s going for current students 🙂Hello everyone, current M2 at PHSU-STL. Feel free to send any questions you have about the school!
Hey, can you tell me more about Ponce? I just had my interview and I’m hoping to be accepted so I wanna know how it’s going for current students 🙂Hi all, I'm a rising M3 at PHSU-STL - please feel free to reach out!
Hey, can you tell me more about Ponce? I just had my interview and I’m hoping to be accepted so I wanna know how it’s going for current students 🙂M2 here as well, happy to help
D
deleted1205118
Hi Do you mind sharing your stats? thank you!OOS A +1 interviewed Nov 1st
lol pretty funny, the acceptance letter said "Accepted for the STL Fall 2526 incoming term" I guess I'll see the rest of y'all there in about 500 years
also differe from the others, I actually got an email first notify me about the acceptance.
D
deleted1205118
Hi, Do you mind sharing your stats? Thank you!OOS A+1 is it worth it go to this school over more established DO programs? Please message me if you have any insights. Ty!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K