You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hopefully we're ranked 1 and 2 respectively so there's a chance??Guys I got picked as an alternate. Do I have a chance of getting off?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
Did anybody get accepted off AL yesterday?
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Does anybody know when you hear back about scholarships, and where they reach out to you if you receive one?
Does anybody know when you hear back about scholarships, and where they reach out to you if you receive one?
They released the first batch of decisions last week. They call to inform you when selected.
chemicalrush21
Full Member
Do you know how to access the scholarship information/links for the second batch that's due early March?They released the first batch of decisions last week. They call to inform you when selected.
Do you know how to access the scholarship information/links for the second batch that's due early March?
There’s a portal that can be accessed through SLU email. You need to activate your SLU account and then check outlook email. At least that’s how I found the portal.
chemicalrush21
Full Member
Got it. Do the instructions to activate my SLU account come in a separate email from the acceptance one?There’s a portal that can be accessed through SLU email. You need to activate your SLU account and then check outlook email. At least that’s how I found the portal.
Got it. Do the instructions to activate my SLU account come in a separate email from the acceptance one?
Yes. You should’ve received an email with the following title: “ Saint Louis University School of Medicine:Financial Aid information and Accessing SLU Apps”. It had links to instructions for first timer users.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chemicalrush21
Full Member
Got it literally 15 minutes before you sent this. Thanks!!Yes. You should’ve received an email with the following title: “ Saint Louis University School of Medicine:Financial Aid information and Accessing SLU Apps”. It had links to instructions for first timer users.
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
Anyone know what the chances are of getting off the waitlist?
they have pretty good movement 🙂
chemicalrush21
Full Member
Have any recently admitted students in the past month gotten an email to their SLU account with the scholarship application? I got the general email about what they offer to my personal email, but nothing yet to my SLU one.
Thinking Friday?Anyone interviewed in Jan hear back?
I haven't gotten anything either! I was admitted late janHave any recently admitted students in the past month gotten an email to their SLU account with the scholarship application? I got the general email about what they offer to my personal email, but nothing yet to my SLU one.
chemicalrush21
Full Member
Good to know that it might just be a delay in general that everyone is experiencing!I haven't gotten anything either! I was admitted late jan
Do we think decisions will release today? Interviewed early Jan and waiting anxiously
I called SLU admissions earlier today and a very nice person told me they expect some decisions to be sent out today or Monday at the latest and then one more round of decisions next month.
Good luck everyone! What a great school this is....
Good luck everyone! What a great school this is....
.docloading
Full Member
OOS alternate list
+1 OOS alternate list. anyone know when people hear back for AL decisions?
kitchencabbage
Full Member
+1 OOS AL
VINILOVER123
Full Member
When did u guys interview
OOS R. thought interview went well so pretty let down
kitchencabbage
Full Member
Jan 14When did u guys interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Oos acceptance
ranger_rango
Full Member
OOS A interviewed 1/7
FindingNemo1
Full Member
ISA! Interviewed 1/13/25
I just got a financial aid offer and I applied for all the possible scholarships. Does the fact that none of them are on there mean I got declined for all of them? Or am I waiting on a new one?
You should contact the office about that. I received my financial aid offer with the scholarship I was given on there.I just got a financial aid offer and I applied for all the possible scholarships. Does the fact that none of them are on there mean I got declined for all of them? Or am I waiting on a new one?
chestjason
Full Member
OOS A, interviewed 1/28
o_OfroggyO_o
Full Member
are there any accepted students chats/fb?
there's a groupme somewhere + they should be emailing you with a link to the FB groupare there any accepted students chats/fb?
yes sorry somewhere in this threadYou mean somewhere on this thread?
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Does anybody know when the plan to enroll or commit to enroll dates are? Or at what point we have to make a binding decision?
June 15th CTE, May 1 PTEDoes anybody know when the plan to enroll or commit to enroll dates are? Or at what point we have to make a binding decision?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FindingNemo1
Full Member
I haven't received the scholarship application yet. I did go through and access the general application MySLU and reached out to the Financial Aid representative. She said that Scholarship Magic should be sending out an additional email as well with more information, but I have yet to receive this. She stated that though the email said within 5 business days, it does not come from their office so she is unsure on the exact timeline.Has anyone that was accepted 2/14 received the scholarship application yet?
o_OfroggyO_o
Full Member
still havent received the scholarship app email. but where did u find the general application?I haven't received the scholarship application yet. I did go through and access the general application MySLU and reached out to the Financial Aid representative. She said that Scholarship Magic should be sending out an additional email as well with more information, but I have yet to receive this. She stated that though the email said within 5 business days, it does not come from their office so she is unsure on the exact timeline.
FindingNemo1
Full Member
I'm right there with you. I'm starting to wonder if I won't receive one because I filled out the general application already?still havent received the scholarship app email. but where did u find the general application?
To find the scholarship application, I logged into MySLU -> Banner Self Service- Student -> Scholarship Application. Hope this helps and they have everything they need if we don't get the Scholarship Magic email at some point!
chestjason
Full Member
Just received the scholarship application email today on the SLU outlook page. I hope it shows up for you guys as well.I'm right there with you. I'm starting to wonder if I won't receive one because I filled out the general application already?
To find the scholarship application, I logged into MySLU -> Banner Self Service- Student -> Scholarship Application. Hope this helps and they have everything they need if we don't get the Scholarship Magic email at some point!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K