You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Washington University in St. Louis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
frigophobiashift
Full Member
Congrats! When did you all interview?OOS A 😁
niacinaketone
Full Member
^^
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds like us earlier interview folks get to wait until Monday for them to reject/WL us
RedDevilz99
Full Member
How late do they usually call until?
frigophobiashift
Full Member
In previous rounds of As, seems like it. Calls Thu-SunDo we think they’ll be calling tomorrow as well?
i heard until like 9pm CST? but that could be wrongHow late do they usually call until?
Note that not all accepted students receive phone calls. I believe its at the discretion of the interviewer. Correct me if I am wrong.
I got a call from my interviewer
October lmaoCongrats! When did you all interview?
I think they try to call, just as a personal touch from the admissions committee. The person who called me wasn't either of my interviewers, but they said they reviewed my file thoroughly in the admissions committee meetings and stuff.Note that not all accepted students receive phone calls. I believe its at the discretion of the interviewer. Correct me if I am wrong.
If you got a call does the portal change for you? I’m out of the country and can’t receive calls.
meticulousex36
Full Member
oos A call just now 🙂 good luck everyone who has yet to hear!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1180326
congrats, you seem to be killing it today (and always)! was it admissions or your interviewer?oos A call just now 🙂 good luck everyone who has yet to hear!!!
meticulousex36
Full Member
🫶🏼 it was admissions!congrats, you seem to be killing it today (and always)! was it admissions or your interviewer?
D
deleted1180326
is it delusional to hope theyre on lunch rn...
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
OOS A call just now!! Honestly shocked, thought this was my worst interview haha
So proud of you my friend!!OOS A call just now!! Honestly shocked, thought this was my worst interview haha
tarkovskiyeva
Full Member
IS A, interviewed mid September
Bruh I’m aging twenty years every hour between this and Perelman
Bruh I’m aging twenty years every hour between this and Perelman
randi_reads
New Member
OOS A, interviewed Early January
OOS A!
Last edited:
RedDevilz99
Full Member
If I haven't heard yet am I cooked
donaldduckfanatic
Full Member
I don't recall anyone saying they got a portal update with no call, did i miss it somewhere on the thread or do you know some people personally who got the A without a call? Just asking to hold onto hope lolNo! Calls from Thursday to Monday and some applicants who are accepted do not receive phone calls.
RedDevilz99
Full Member
Do they call on the weekend? Or is it only until the end of today and Monday?
I doubt the portal will update before Monday because that's the official listed date for the final admissions decisions. I haven't had any changes to my portal and haven't gotten the email confirmation yet, so would hold tight until then. I think there's a chance that some people will get calls over the weekend (adcom members are people with busy lives too), so I wouldn't put too much thought until you hear back for sureI don't recall anyone saying they got a portal update with no call, did i miss it somewhere on the thread or do you know some people personally who got the A without a call? Just asking to hold onto hope lol
tarkovskiyeva
Full Member
Can confirm, my caller said the portal updates on Monday and will allow for merit based scholarship selections(?)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
QuantumCatalyst
New Member
Does anyone know when WL and R will be sent out? Would that be this Monday or April 15th?
Ultimate_JAB
New Member
I'm glad you listened to your caller because I was too in shock to process anything they said!Can confirm, my caller said the portal updates on Monday and will allow for merit based scholarship selections(?)
like the portal will display the scholarships on Monday?Can confirm, my caller said the portal updates on Monday and will allow for merit based scholarship selections(?)
tarkovskiyeva
Full Member
Aw man it did not help I took the call in the bathroom lmao; god bless whichever soul in the stall next to me who held the flush until I hung up 💀I'm glad you listened to your caller because I was too in shock to process anything they said!
tarkovskiyeva
Full Member
Sounds like it? Something about being able to request/apply for/select for merit based aid - I couldn't remember the wording anymore but that's the gist I came away withlike the portal will display the scholarships on Monday?
niacinaketone
Full Member
Do we think they are done for today?
ShadyLightbulb
Full Member
OOS A few minutes ago, interviewed mid Feb!
niacinaketone
Full Member
I am crying and praying right now for a call! 🙂 Congrats everyone though
RedDevilz99
Full Member
I think it’s time to give up on my WashU dreams 💔
D
deleted1158059
Did any of the acceptance calls come from an unknown caller ID?
My phone showed “BJH WUSM”Did any of the acceptance calls come from an unknown caller ID?
Has anyone in the previous waves received calls during the weekend or got an A on Monday without receiving a call?
donaldduckfanatic
Full Member
I'm pretty sure I remember someone being called during the weekend, but I haven't seen someone receive an A without a call unfortunately🙁Has anyone in the previous waves received calls during the weekend or got an A on Monday without receiving a call?
I thought it was over, but got the call today!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hummus_Enthusiast
New Member
Got the call this afternoon, first A of the cycle 😭
Mangoenthusiast
Full Member
Do we know when the next wave of merit scholarships are going to be?
Terminator1134
Full Member
One of the newly accepted applicants mentioned merit scholarships being added to the portals this Monday. If anyone else could verify this info, that would be awesome.
Do we know when the next wave of merit scholarships are going to be?
thefakesleeper
Full Member
Do we think calls go out on Monday as well? Since that's the officially listed date we were provided with
D
deleted1180326
yes because i havent gotten my call yet 🤨🤨 (delusional)Do we think calls go out on Monday as well? Since that's the officially listed date we were provided with