2024-2025 Wisconsin

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted 8/28 so I am also cooked to a crisp. Did anyone else get the residency verification questions via email? How long does it take to update in the secondary application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was placed on an interview waitlist last year in end of October/beginning of November and received an interview invite in January
 
Does anyone else have an "Interview Scheduled" section on their portal? I think mine just popped up today. I didn't receive an email or anything however. Is this an interview invite? I'm trying not to get my hopes up right now lol
where does it show up specifically?
 
Does anyone else have an "Interview Scheduled" section on their portal? I think mine just popped up today. I didn't receive an email or anything however. Is this an interview invite? I'm trying not to get my hopes up right now lol
I didn't check the portal before I was offered an interview invite but I did notice it appeared after I received an II email
 
Does anyone's portal still say "N/A" for the residency section? I received an email from the registrar's office saying I qualified as a WI resident 3 weeks ago but my portal still says N/A. I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?
 
Does anyone's portal still say "N/A" for the residency section? I received an email from the registrar's office saying I qualified as a WI resident 3 weeks ago but my portal still says N/A. I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?
I have N/A and never received an email so idk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ve gotten a few emails asking for things to prove my residence in Wisconsin but I’m not sure when they’ll change “NA”
 
I’ve gotten a few emails asking for things to prove my residence in Wisconsin but I’m not sure when they’ll change “NA”
I was also going back and forth with the registrar to prove my residence, as my situation is somewhat unique. I received confirmation today that I will be considered a resident. However, I don't know that it will actually update on the secondary portal. I have a feeling that part where it says "N/A" only shows resident if you were "auto" verified because you just came from undergrad at UW, and won't actually update later on with registrar manual verification.