You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Wisconsin
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
has there been any IS R’s yet?
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
OOS A!!!! Got the call this afternoon, definitely needed some good happy news today. App complete 7/16, II sent 9/9, interviewed 10/4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sjordan62
Full Member
OOS A!!!! Got the call this afternoon, definitely needed some good happy news today. App complete 7/16, II sent 9/9, interviewed 10/4.
Congrats! Regular MD or WARM?
Congrats!! 🥳🥳🥳 I hope they send out more this week 🫣👀👀OOS A!!!! Got the call this afternoon, definitely needed some good happy news today. App complete 7/16, II sent 9/9, interviewed 10/4.
Have the slowed down sending out interviews??
IS A!!!! 🥳
Significant_Storm240
Full Member
IS A!!!!! My first! Interviewed 10/16
Significant_Storm240
Full Member
No, regular MDCongratulations everyone! Anyone get the A for WARM?
Call! They said email would follow
I didn’t send!Did anyone send thank you emails to the faculty interviewer, or was the fact that they didn't provide emails implying that they don't want thank you emails?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dialga
Full Member
I decided to send but I'm glad that it isn't a huge factor. Congrats on the A btw!I didn’t send!
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
Regular MD!Congrats! Regular MD or WARM?
pre-ii R OOS
Got a phone call earlier this hour and got accepted! In state A! Interviewed end of September 😊❤️
Did you get an email yet? I haven't.Call! They said email would follow
Nope! The lady who called emphasized an email would follow so I wouldn’t think this was a “fever dream” 😂Did you get an email yet? I haven't.
+1 ISWaitlisted
Are most interviews already sent out? Or do they send out a decent amount in December/January
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
Update: I got the email confirming my A on Friday 11/8 (call received Wednesday 11/6).
257Roberts
New Member
They send them all the way up until March I believeAre most interviews already sent out? Or do they send out a decent amount in December/January
futurecardiodoc
New Member
Have all the acceptances been Regular MD so far?
257Roberts
New Member
I applied to the WARM program and interviewed at the end of September. I have not heard back yet so I think the WARM decisions are on a slightly different scheduleHave all the acceptances been Regular MD so far?
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
IS II received just now LM 71 complete 9/1!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bothyam1442
Full Member
Was wondering this too, I interview tomorrow and feeling really nervous!IS II received yesterday! anyone have any insight on how the interview are?? it is my first interview of the cycle!!!!
sjordan62
Full Member
I saw an excel doc from 2021 and it was like 40-45%What’s the post interview acceptance rate at Wisconsin?
friedchickencurry
Full Member
OOS pre-II R on 11/8
bothyam1442
Full Member
did you send to the general admissions email or the faculty member?I decided to send but I'm glad that it isn't a huge factor. Congrats on the A btw!
Just to confirm, to reserve our seat, we just need to accept the offer in our secondary portal. Is that correct?Update: I got the email confirming my A on Friday 11/8 (call received Wednesday 11/6).
OOS R this am pre-II
o_OfroggyO_o
Full Member
i saw it 2 or 3 days after i scheduledAfter you choose the interview date, how long until they tell you what time your interview will be on that day?
funusernameidea123
New Member
In State WARM Acceptance. Interviewed 09/27 got the call this morning!
IS interview!!! First of the cycle and extremely nervous. Any advice??
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
Yes!!Just to confirm, to reserve our seat, we just need to accept the offer in our secondary portal. Is that correct?
PremiumMed
Full Member
IS II today! Complete 9/12
257Roberts
New Member
Waitlisted for WARM program on Friday 11/22. Interviewed back in September
medicalbaddie
Full Member
Not sure if I'm too late for this but I'd love to share my experience!Was wondering this too, I interview tomorrow and feeling really nervous!
The group interview went great. The questions were standard MMI, and those in my group were really respectful about letting everyone get a turn to talk. We got 15 minutes to openly discuss each prompt, and we had only 2 prompts.
Throughout the info sessions, I heard multiple times from current students that their interviews were very casual and conversational. Unfortunately, I went into mine thinking that way and felt the opposite. My interviewer asked only the standard required questions and gave minimal responses. I also wasn't asked about anything specific in my application. My interview overall lasted barely 25 minutes.
Maybe this is a unique experience and my interviewer wasn't vibing with me, but just wanted to share! You're going to do great; good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for sharing this 😭 does make me nervous thoughNot sure if I'm too late for this but I'd love to share my experience!
The group interview went great. The questions were standard MMI, and those in my group were really respectful about letting everyone get a turn to talk. We got 15 minutes to openly discuss each prompt, and we had only 2 prompts.
Throughout the info sessions, I heard multiple times from current students that their interviews were very casual and conversational. Unfortunately, I went into mine thinking that way and felt the opposite. My interviewer asked only the standard required questions and gave minimal responses. I also wasn't asked about anything specific in my application. My interview overall lasted barely 25 minutes.
Maybe this is a unique experience and my interviewer wasn't vibing with me, but just wanted to share! You're going to do great; good luck!
packerfan5
MD Class of 2029
Congratulations!Yes, I was!
also wondering!Is there any GroupMe or Facebook group for accepted students?
I saw in last year's thread some people had scholarship information in February.Also, does anyone know when they start to send out scholarship offers?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 722
- Views
- 237K