Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not for me, kinda disappointingStill no under review for II emails?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not for me, kinda disappointingStill no under review for II emails?
I got an "application under review" email after I submitted 8/8 but that's allStill no under review for II emails?
Same, mine is a little over 4 weeks now. Maybe they’re running behind this yearI got the same review email, I submitted the day secondaries came out. I am pretty sure that is five weeks out now.
It is optional. I don't have my preview score yet and they marked my application as complete.Hey guys,
So is preview required for this cycle or not? On their website it says it’s just encouraged
when were you verified? It took me 11 days after being verified.Anyone OOS still not receive a secondary?
Verified immediately. I do have an IA on my app, that's definitely holding it up then. It'll come!when were you verified? It took me 11 days after being verified.
thatll do it. Wishing well for you!Verified immediately. I do have an IA on my app, that's definitely holding it up then. It'll come!
In theory you don't need it anymore. They posted a July update that said they don't need preview scores.My PREVIEW score came out today, does anyone know how long it takes for belmont to receive it so my app can be considered complete? i know it updates in AMCAS automatically but it still says belmont has not received it.
What post?
Congrats! When were you complete?OOS II! LM 77
Hahahaha I found this right before u sent it so I deleted my comment. Thank you.View attachment 408552
Looks like they do not have it pinned anymore, but here is a screenshot I had taken.
Wow hahahah KSUdee made it happenOOS II! LM 77
7/21Congrats! When were you complete?
Automatically upon completion/submission.For everyone who received an interview, when did you receive an email stating that your application was complete and you had moved onto the review stage?
Congrats! Did you have any correspondence between "complete" and the II? Like, do they tell you when you go under review?+1 OOS II (complete on July 27th)
nope!Congrats! Did you have any correspondence between "complete" and the II? Like, do they tell you when you go under review?
When were you complete?OOS II just received! First MD 😆
07/13When were you complete?
Congratulations. When were you complete?+1 OOS II!
7/30Congratulations. When were you complete?
Is the interview stressful or chill?+1 OOS II!!!!! Submitted 07/13
Last year there were 257 interviews. 54 matriculated. I don't know how many acceptances were handed out though. Source is their instagram.Anyone know the percentage of interview to acceptance? Super nervous about the 15th😬
I also remember a relatively high number of WL reports on the 15th in last year's thread, but based on the way their WL was described on the interview day it sounds like there will be a lot of movementAnyone know the percentage of interview to acceptance? Super nervous about the 15th😬
Its around 40-50% with the WL movement being included, this year could be different though if they are interviewing more people or they continue with the full year scholarships.Last year there were 257 interviews. 54 matriculated. I don't know how many acceptances were handed out though. Source is their instagram.
Perhaps something around 30%? Someone more familiar with withdrawal rates could chime in.
shouldn’t it be more than that? Like more people withdraw given it’s a new school without accreditation?Its around 40% with the WL movement being included, this year could be different though if they are interviewing more people or they continue with the full year scholarships.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.