You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Creighton
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
applicationfiend
Full Member
Were these for NE or AZ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
coolalpaca
New Member
+ 1 OOS A Omaha!!! Interviewed 9/15
lablover123
New Member
+1 OOS A Phoenix!! Interviewed 9/10
applicationfiend
Full Member
Congrats! Did y’all get emails or calls?
regularguy12
Full Member
+1 OOS A Omaha AHHH
Email!Congrats! Did y’all get emails or calls?
profound777
Full Member
+1 OOS A 09/15 interview as well
profound777
Full Member
CONGRATS! how do you know which campus you have xd is it just your selected preferenceCongratulations everyone! +1 OOS A Omaha, interviewed 9/3. Feeling emotional as a first-gen right now ❤️
medluma
Full Member
Low key I'm just assuming based off the preference I selected : pCONGRATS! how do you know which campus you have xd is it just your selected preference
randomusername3
Full Member
+1 OOS A! It doesn't say which campus, but I selected Omaha. Does anyone know when we hear officially about the campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A! Phoenix campus! I was a reapplicant. Interviewed 8/28, 8/29
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Someone reported a 09/29 interview above, which is the same week lol. Hopefully they keep rolling or its campus based.I wonder if the decisions will come in on Oct. 20th for the 10/1 interviewees?
lablover123
New Member
I was also confused on which campus mine was for a minute lol, but on my AMP portal it says "- Phoenix" near the top of the admissions decision tab!CONGRATS! how do you know which campus you have xd is it just your selected preference
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
+1 OOS A!!
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Interview date?+1 OOS A!!
shortienova
Full Member
+1 OOS A to Phoenix!!!! Interview date was 8/28 🙂
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
9/22!Interview date?
zardion237
Full Member
+1 OOS A Omaha interviewed 9/17!! Congratulations everyone!! 

Congrats to everyone! Hope to join y'all in November when they release more decisions.
JadedMandarin
Full Member
+1 OOS A Omaha, interviewed 08/28
accidentalsealskin59
Full Member
anyone else get an acceptance who interviewed 9/29? feeling a bit worried
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Interviewed same week, haven't heard back.anyone else get an acceptance who interviewed 9/29? feeling a bit worried
elephant123!
Full Member
Also interviewed 9/29 and have not heard back...I remember them saying that half of the applicants would hear back this week and half would hear back next week because the committee wouldn't be able to get through them allInterviewed same week, haven't heard back
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
not yetFor those who have been accepted, has anyone received their NetID yet to pay the deposit?
didn't they say we would hear monday? or was it wednesday?Also interviewed 9/29 and have not heard back...I remember them saying that half of the applicants would hear back this week and half would hear back next week because the committee wouldn't be able to get through them all
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Historically has been a Monday, but some people say the "Thank you for interviewing" message on their portal disappeared before the decision. I interviewed same week, but mine has not yet disappeared so idk lol.didn't they say we would hear monday? or was it wednesday?
Congrats my future docs!
shinkicker
New Member
Where do you see the "Thank you for interviewing" message? My interview page on the portal looks the same as it did when I got the invitation...Historically has been a Monday, but some people say the "Thank you for interviewing" message on their portal disappeared before the decision. I interviewed same week, but mine has not yet disappeared so idk lol.
medicalpokemon
Full Member
same here, i interviewed on 10/8Where do you see the "Thank you for interviewing" message? My interview page on the portal looks the same as it did when I got the invitation...
Anyone know of updates on when we can expect to hear back if we interviewed on the week of October 6th? I know they last said November 3rd or 10th.
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
did anyone get their net id's yet to pay the deposit? who heard back last week
I have not yet...did anyone get their net id's yet to pay the deposit? who heard back last week
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
are you gonna wait a bit longer or email them? ik im being neurotic but i dont wanna somehow **** up and miss the deadline lolI have not yet...
They said in the acceptance email that our 14 days to pay the deposit starts when we get our NET ID's, so right now we should be safe and the countdown hasn't started.are you gonna wait a bit longer or email them? ik im being neurotic but i dont wanna somehow **** up and miss the deadline lol
regularguy12
Full Member
I also have notdid anyone get their net id's yet to pay the deposit? who heard back last week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i havnt either, just an email about admitted students dayare you gonna wait a bit longer or email them? ik im being neurotic but i dont wanna somehow **** up and miss the deadline lol
studyingformcatblah
Full Member
was this in your acceptance email? i saw the admitted students day info on there, but didn't get a separate one.i havnt either, just an email about admitted students day
pickledpepper
New Member
OOS II received on 10/21 - LM 71, submitted 10/1
Last edited:
pleaseaccept
Full Member
Anyone from the 9/29 interview week still waiting for a decision lol 😢?
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K