Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They took 2 days to interview you???OOS A to Omaha! Interviewed 9/29 & 9/30, LM 75
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They took 2 days to interview you???OOS A to Omaha! Interviewed 9/29 & 9/30, LM 75
U can schedule ur faculty and student interview on different datesThey took 2 days to interview you???
^^^Any accepted student group chat yet?
I have notanyone get their netID yet lol... from oct 15th A
Not yet for mehas anyone who interviewed oct 15th week heard back? 🙂
Not yetanyone get their netID yet lol... from oct 15th A
I interviewed on Oct 6th week and haven't even heard back yet lol. They might release some decisions for y'alls week this Monday.has anyone who interviewed oct 15th week heard back? 🙂
Yes can confirm!!! Got the A today evening and interviewed 10/6. They must've been a bit behind and decided to send A's today instead of waiting till next Monday? Really hope this aint a mistake lmao.Just got an acceptance letter from Creighton. Interviewed Oct.9. Did this happen to anyone else interviewed that week? It’s so hard to believe (dreamed about it for so long!)
Mistake of A!!! 😂🤣😅Yes can confirm!!! Got the A today evening and interviewed 10/6. They must've been a bit behind and decided to send A's today instead of waiting till next Monday? Really hope this aint a mistake lmao.
OMG! Congrats 🙂 When did you hear back!OOS A, first after 3 cycles and 17 II!!
interviewed 10/45 and 10/15
LM75
No, not yetanyone else who interviewed 10/14 and 10/15 hear back? feeling anxious..
Lets ****ing go!!!!!!!!OOS A, first after 3 cycles and 17 II!!
interviewed 10/45 and 10/15
LM75
heard back 11/6!OMG! Congrats 🙂 When did you hear back!
I interviewed 10/14 and 10/15 also, heard back 11/6. They don't review everyone from each interview week at once, so you'll likely hear back on the week of the 17th I think if not next week 🙂!anyone else who interviewed 10/14 and 10/15 hear back? feeling anxious..
can i ask when did you interview?+1 Alternate List
10/15 and 10/16can i ask when did you interview?
I found my interview experience here to be pretty relaxed overall! Both interviewers were super kind and conversational, and it felt like they just wanted to get to know me as a person rather than grill me. Honestly, I’d just recommend prepping for the common med school interview questions and maybe doing a mock interview to get comfortable talking about yourself.Hii!! Would anyone be willing to share how their interview went with this school? Was it friendly, intimidating or do you have any overall tips. Anything would be greatly appreciated 🙂
Thank you so much!!I found my interview experience here to be pretty relaxed overall! Both interviewers were super kind and conversational, and it felt like they just wanted to get to know me as a person rather than grill me. Honestly, I’d just recommend prepping for the common med school interview questions and maybe doing a mock interview to get comfortable talking about yourself.
God speed!@OOS A, first after 3 cycles and 17 II!!
interviewed 10/14 and 10/15
LM75
That makes sense, actually, thanks and congrats on your A!!I interviewed 10/14 and 10/15 also, heard back 11/6. They don't review everyone from each interview week at once, so you'll likely hear back on the week of the 17th I think if not next week 🙂!
yea i didyall send update letters post interview?
No, don't think it would make a difference, and I already talked about what I'm doing in my gap year during the interview.yall send update letters post interview?
Yes, but my stuff was pretty minor so I don't think it made a difference. Plus I think I submitted it less than a week before I got my decision, so not sure if it even made it to the review sessionyall send update letters post interview?
Two WLs reported on admit this morningdo we think they're gonna send out decisions today...
any netIDs from 10/15 A yet?
I got my A on 11/6 and didn't get anything if that helps.any netIDs from 10/15 A yet?
any netIDs from 10/15 A yet?
Same here on the netIDs.nope
Also just wanted to ask again and see if there was an accepted students groupchat?
If there is not one, how about we make one gangAlso just wanted to ask again and see if there was an accepted students groupchat?
Update: just got the netid today (10/15 A)Same here on the netIDs.
I haven't heard anything about a group chat, but I could just be out of the loop.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.