accidentalsealskin59
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am hahaAnyone from the 9/29 interview week still waiting for a decision lol 😢?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am hahaAnyone from the 9/29 interview week still waiting for a decision lol 😢?
I got a separate one and also see an option for it on my portal. I applied to Phoenix so maybe thats why?was this in your acceptance email? i saw the admitted students day info on there, but didn't get a separate one.
i just got this in my portal so we're good yayI got a separate one and also see an option for it on my portal. I applied to Phoenix so maybe thats wh
I sent an update letter and received an A shortly after. During my interview day they said it was highly encouraged so if you have something new I would send one!To those who received A's, first of all, congratulations! Did you guys send an update or letter of interest (or both?) to creighton? i'm debating sending an update as I just started a new volunteering position but don't know if it's worth it
Also wondering if we give them back after graduation or get to keep them since we're paying with tuition?Very random question but can any current students clarify the mandatory MacBook pros built into our tuition? Are they the old M2s or will they be giving students the M3/4s? Or better yet...the M5s?? 😎
wait they give us macbook pros???Also wondering if we give them back after graduation or get to keep them since we're paying with tuition?
My interest in this school just went up rn.wait they give us macbook pros???
We have to pay for them though LOLMy interest in this school just went up rn.
Awww 🙁We have to pay for them though LOL
I haven't (accepted 10/15). They said a few weeks, so I wouldn't worry yet.anyone get their Net id yet?
noanyone get their Net id yet?
bruhWe have to pay for them though LOL
I didn't get minedid anyone get their netID yet?
Pretty sure they said 11/3 or 11/10 in the info session I was at.are we excepting decisions this week for 10/6- 10/10 interviews?
stressing about this 😭Hey! Does anyone know if the survey was mandatory after interview
Didn't do the survey and received an A!stressing about this 😭
Me tooDidn't do the survey and received an A!
has anyone heard anything..?I am haha
My guess is they haven't gotten to the end portion of 9/29 interviews yet during the committee meetings. Based on replies above committee didn't meet last week b/c they're not releasing any decisions this week. I'm guessing is committee will meet this week and release everything next Monday.has anyone heard anything..?
Nopeany netIDs yet??
M1 at Phoenix, we got 2025 M4 MacBook Airs. We did get upgrades compared to the year prior, so maybe ya’ll will get lucky there too.Very random question but can any current students clarify the mandatory MacBook pros built into our tuition? Are they the old M2s or will they be giving students the M3/4s? Or better yet...the M5s?? 😎
You do get to keep them after graduation. They also will replace it all the way up to M3 year if there are any problems.Also wondering if we give them back after graduation or get to keep them since we're paying with tuition?
Thank you for answering! Can you also comment on the housing situation in Phoenix? Are there certain housing areas or apartment complexes that are popular among students?You do get to keep them after graduation. They also will replace it all the way up to M3 year if there are any problems.
Absolutely, aspire park central is the most popular amongst students (basically the student dorms at this point) since it’s right across from the health sciences building. Though there are plenty of other great options close like MAA central, MAA midtown, the Thomas, alloy. Honestly can’t go wrong with any of them!Thank you for answering! Can you also comment on the housing situation in Phoenix? Are there certain housing areas or apartment complexes that are popular among students?
Previous decisions were around 10:00-10:30 AM CST, so I'm guessing around similar time.At what time did y'all get your decision emails?
Thank you so much! Wish y'all the best to whoever is waiting to hear back.Previous decisions were around 10:00-10:30 AM CST, so I'm guessing around similar time.
When did you interview if you don't mind me asking?Alt list OOS
First week of OctoberWhen did you interview if you don't mind me asking?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.