lebronjames124
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For majority of MD schools it should be.OOS A! interviewed 11/24
does anyone know if the deposit is refundable 🙁
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For majority of MD schools it should be.OOS A! interviewed 11/24
does anyone know if the deposit is refundable 🙁
Hey! That's usaulyl normal. They'll send it either later today or early on Monday before your interview. It sucks but gl!!Hi everyone! I have an interview on Monday 2/9 but I still have not received an email from Kira yet. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Just got deffered. Interviewed 12/17. wondering the same thingAny post interview deferral movement or is it a soft R?
is the MMI async on kira? what is the mix of students and faculty on MMI?just a group interview with one student and multiple applicants + MMI where you have a mix of students and faculty
It is live, not asynchronousis the MMI async on kira? what is the mix of students and faculty on MMI?
it does not matter the mix of students vs faculty. Everyone has the same rubric and you should treat them the same wayis the MMI async on kira? what is the mix of students and faculty on MMI?
I got mixed up, I read “students” as “applicants” and thought the MMI was also a group interview like with the traditional student one. Makes sense now thoPlease stop asking these kinds of questions - these are not details that anyone should be sharing, it’s simply not fair to others.
Relax. It is completely reasonable to try to understand objectively what you are getting into ahead of an interview. That is what these forums are for. Nobody is trying to get an unfair advantageWhy do you guys want more details on the interview? You have more than enough, so shut up guys.
Even if you think you did well on this interview, they look at the entire application with the interview afterwards.
You were given information ahead of time about the interview. You don't need any more information than what was given, most of us who had interviews before you guys had no idea what was coming.Relax. It is completely reasonable to try to understand objectively what you are getting into ahead of an interview. That is what these forums are for. Nobody is trying to get an unfair advantage
I am not the one looking for information here, friend. Just pointing out that I don't think the person inquiring is looking to cheat the system. Probably just looking for a simple question (that won't change anything about their interview performance) to be answered instead of having to reach out to the program to get it answered.You were given information ahead of time about the interview. You don't need any more information than what was given, most of us who had interviews before you guys had no idea what was coming.
Don't justify why you need any more information than any of us.
I mean I read the Desai MMI book and the first thing they say is to understand all the details of your interview format. Which is one of the purposes of these threads. Like it is valuable to see that Kira won’t send u login info until like 1 day before interview or even the day of.You were given information ahead of time about the interview. You don't need any more information than what was given, most of us who had interviews before you guys had no idea what was coming.
Don't justify why you need any more information than any of us.
okay I agree with the idea that people shouldn’t be asking for more info but telling people to shut up is incredibly rude. Please remove yourself from this forum if you can’t control your emotions like an adult.Why do you guys want more details on the interview? You have more than enough, so shut up guys.
Even if you think you did well on this interview, they look at the entire application with the interview afterwards.
Agreedokay I agree with the idea that people shouldn’t be asking for more info but telling people to shut up is incredibly rude. Please remove yourself from this forum if you can’t control your emotions like an adult.
Wondering the same thingJust got deffered. Interviewed 12/17. wondering the same thing
yes they can be accepteddo deferred applicants have a chance at being accepted or is it an automatic waitlist/rejection?
They can be accepted but I wonder what the data is. I imagine it’s marginal acceptances and most go WLdo deferred applicants have a chance at being accepted or is it an automatic waitlist/rejection?
when did u interview?OOS A
When did you interview? were you in Deferred list?actually I also just got an A!
I interviewed 1/16. No deferral.When did you interview? were you in Deferred list?
CongratsI interviewed 1/16. No deferral.
It was my attempt at a joke. I meant, "I can take the bad news." Implication is that I interviewed on 1/20 so if people who interviewed on or after that date were accepted then that wouldn't bode well for me.You can take what??
Congrats! Are you IS or OOSI interviewed 1/16. No deferral.
I am OOSCongrats! Are you IS or OOS
Woah! Fast turn-around! They told us 8-10 weeks during our interview. Yours was less than 4!I interviewed 1/16. No deferral.
I think it's a soft RWhat does a Hold pre II mean?
same hereYet to be rejected no pre-ii hold submitted in July......... Am I just waiting for the inevitable at this point?
Same here, feel like they're just waiting for a large-scale R wave to go out. I feel like there are too many applicants to have much hope this late in the cycle.Yet to be rejected no pre-ii hold submitted in July......... Am I just waiting for the inevitable at this point?
Don't wanna give false hope, but Drexel has historically sent II's into March. Problem is they don't send R's until the end of the cycle, so no news really is no news at this school. You may be better off than someone with a hold at the moment, but that doesn't mean you have a chance at an II. Sorry, I know this process is garbage.Yet to be rejected no pre-ii hold submitted in July......... Am I just waiting for the inevitable at this point?
Congrats for the II ! When did you submit secondaries?OOS II today! LM 69 as well. Does anyone know if it's just interviewing for the waitlist at this point?
Submitted 8/5!Congrats for the II ! When did you submit secondaries?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.