iamcherryyy
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its just a little blurb that pops-up in green on the interview essay pagewhat does "this page is completed" mean?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Its just a little blurb that pops-up in green on the interview essay pagewhat does "this page is completed" mean?
yeah im hoping since i can see my writing in the submission box but can't edit it (greyed out) that means it got submitted? 😭Not too sure, but I wouldn't look too deep into it ngl. As long as it says your application is complete on the status page, you should be chilling
yes it does haha no need to worry, my application looks the same as yours and mine is submittedyeah im hoping since i can see my writing in the submission box but can't edit it (greyed out) that means it got submitted? 😭
Yeah, so it means the essay is complete. Why worry?Its just a little blurb that pops-up in green on the interview essay page
According to last years admit no. there were people who interviewed in feb/march and they got accepted. Congrats!!+1 OOS II today. I scheduled it for 1/20. Am I interviewing for a spot on the waitlist?
No school does this practice on purpose+1 OOS II today. I scheduled it for 1/20. Am I interviewing for a spot on the waitlist?
I got an email saying my application is complete if that's what you meandid you get an email saying your essay was submitted?
OOS +1 II just now
congrats guys, can i ask when yall submitted your secondary?+1 OOS II
I submitted 7/16congrats guys, can i ask when yall submitted your secondary?
i didnt get one either unless its built into something on the secondary portalsecondary submitted 7/10, II received 11/3, interviewed 12/17 i've seen some posts and comments saying that people cant talk about their interviews/questions because they signed an NDA but i didnt receive or sign one before/during/after my interview. Does DUCOM not do NDAs or did I somehow screw myself?
you're kidding!! they must have really liked you!!! I didn't realize they got back to people that fast, I interviewed on 12/1 and I know that a lot of people only hear back after 2 ish months - congrats, that's great 🙂Interviewed 11/17.. Heard back from them in a month
I believe Drexel has been on this cadence for all their decisions. I think the 12/1 are probably delayed because of the holidays.you're kidding!! they must have really liked you!!! I didn't realize they got back to people that fast, I interviewed on 12/1 and I know that a lot of people only hear back after 2 ish months - congrats, that's great 🙂
This definitely would make sense, I feel like most people I've seen have waited around 2 months to hear back, but also I know with the reporting bias its hard to tell. I just can't wait to hear back lolI may be speculating big time, but I think the IS people or people with some connections get decisions back in a month, while OOS people may take up to two months for a decision. This might be wrong, but I saw a lot of OOS applicants get post-II decisions in 2 months or so.
IS ... interviewed on 11/19. Still waiting to hearThis definitely would make sense, I feel like most people I've seen have waited around 2 months to hear back, but also I know with the reporting bias its hard to tell. I just can't wait to hear back lol
Yeah, I interviewed on the same day. I think we should expect decisions to start coming out this or next week?OOS interviewed 11/3 havent heard anything....anyone in the same boat?
Congrats!!! Are you IS? Just trying to figure out the trend hahaidk if it helps but i interviewed on october 8th and got the A on november 12
awww same +1 OOS defer 🙁 dont know the stats but hang in there!+1 IS defer 🙁(
Interviewed 11/19
Received email around 5 PM
I heard they defer quite a bit, what’s the stats on getting the A and how soon 😩
gosh sorry i meant to include that lol. yeah im ISCongrats!!! Are you IS? Just trying to figure out the trend haha
Last year's MSAR stats for Drexel show 69 IS matriculants and 234 OOS.Does Drexel try to manage their mix of IS and OOS? I thought they were agnostic to it given they are a private school. Do they have an articulated preference for in-state applicants?
Penn state is private?Last year's MSAR stats for Drexel show 69 IS matriculants and 234 OOS.
Pennsylvania is a populous state and has 7 MD schools - all of them are private actually.
Yes, it is. I noticed most med schools that have "State" as part of their name are public institutions, but this one isn't.Penn state is private?
interviewed 11/17, deferred 1/6.
I’m a little confused on how the deferral works.
1. Are they deferring everyone they didn’t accept/reject and then building a waitlist later in the cycle? Or are they not sure whether to accept or waitlist us (but there is also currently a waitlist)?
2. Should I send a letter of intent now? Or is it still likely that I will still be rejected instead of waitlisted?
3. Any ideas on how else I can improve my chances at this point?
This is my only chance at getting into an MD program, so I’m feeling pretty desperate.
interviewed 11/17, deferred 1/6.
I’m a little confused on how the deferral works.
1. Are they deferring everyone they didn’t accept/reject and then building a waitlist later in the cycle? Or are they not sure whether to accept or waitlist us (but there is also currently a waitlist)?
2. Should I send a letter of intent now? Or is it still likely that I will still be rejected instead of waitlisted?
3. Any ideas on how else I can improve my chances at this point?
This is my only chance at getting into an MD program, so I’m feeling pretty desperate.
for those who have already interviewed @ drexel and received a decision, approximately how long after you interviewed did you get your decision?
Please read the link here 2025-2026 DrexelA friend not in SDN just got an II Monday. He’s curious… at this point is it mostly for a waitlist spot?
I interviewed 9/30 and got my acceptance 10/29! if that helps at all, they said to expect 4-8 wks during the call
Ah congrats!!!! That’s incredible - are you in state though?? I feel like most ppl who hear back sooner are in state.I interviewed 9/30 and got my acceptance 10/29! if that helps at all, they said to expect 4-8 wks during the call
sometime this week, i got mine on saturday and my interview was on a wednesdayHi, I interview on 1/16 (this Friday) and have not gotten an email from Kira talent yet. Can anyone confirm if this is normal and if yes, when should I expect to get the email?
When did you submit?+1 OOS Hold
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.