You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
createdlieve68
Full Member
+1 OOS II today! Slots are filled till February, so I guess I have some time to prepare 🙂
Congrats!! When were you complete?+1 OOS II today! Slots are filled till February, so I guess I have some time to prepare 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
createdlieve68
Full Member
Ages ago. 7/7. Better late than never!Congrats!! When were you complete?
CurledAlarmist
Full Member
It is as long as they say it is, trust me. Check for your schedule on the portalFor anyone who completed their interview, was it 1 hour long or is that just the time slot for all interviews?
antibioticresistance19
Full Member
anyone know if the MMI is closed or open file?
Starfall72
Full Member
Closedanyone know if the MMI is closed or open file?
antibioticresistance19
Full Member
do you know if they get to review your application after the interview or if closed means that they only judge you fully on the interview and never view your application? thank you!!Closed
Starfall72
Full Member
@anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty certain that they just judge you on that one interactiondo you know if they get to review your application after the interview or if closed means that they only judge you fully on the interview and never view your application? thank you!!
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
+1 OOS Hold
Interview Hold or acceptance ?+1 OOS Hold
periwinkle.eclipse
Full Member
Pre-II HoldInterview Hold or acceptance ?
rettygologama
Full Member
Can anyone provide some guidance on the structure of the MMI? How many questions/time limits etc.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
goat!Rescinded my OOS II, hope it goes to one of you!!
The interviewers do not see your app, which is why it's called a closed interview. The committee still looks at your app when they judge you for final decision.do you know if they get to review your application after the interview or if closed means that they only judge you fully on the interview and never view your application? thank you!!
diabetusdude
Full Member
Submitted in July, no pre-II hold, nothing since submission, safe to assume I have been rejected?
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
In the same boat, no communication since submission in JulySubmitted in July, no pre-II hold, nothing since submission, safe to assume I have been rejected?
Submitted in July, no pre-II hold, nothing since submission, safe to assume I have been rejected?
I had no communication since completing in August and just got an interview. Also a re-applicant who wasn't interviewed last year. No need to assume you are rejected unless you are.In the same boat, no communication since submission in July
undueclearance11
Full Member
how long before the interview did others get kira talent set up info, their interview time, or info about the essay? interviewing in 2 days and havent gotten anything so wanted to make sure thats normal
ThisisThisandThatisThat
Full Member
Interviewing in 2 days as well and I just got the email this afternoon
youtube87667
New Member
+1 A! Interviewed 11/17
pemingtons
Full Member
I would definitely write it in the one sentence! Do we say the hours since secondary submission or the total hours? I wasn't super clear on what was said today.For the interview essay, should we include research updates like citations for new publications, abstracts etc. or should we just say the hours accrued?
user39475
New Member
Thank you! I was going to do hours accrued since the secondary (ex. "hours accrued since secondary application (8/24/2025): 55") since it's asking for changes since the secondary appI would definitely write it in the one sentence! Do we say the hours since secondary submission or the total hours? I wasn't super clear on what was said today.
jackfrost59
Full Member
does anyone know how many students they accept out of the 1500 students that they interview ?
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
I would assume around 450does anyone know how many students they accept out of the 1500 students that they interview ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That data is not published by most med schoolsThat’s not the question though - we know the class size, they state it in the interview. The question is how many people they accept, which is more than the class size.
planaria_luvr
Full Member
OOS A Just Now! Interviewed 11/24
Congrats! Sorry to ask, is it a phone call or email?OOS A Just Now! Interviewed 11/24
planaria_luvr
Full Member
Congrats! Sorry to ask, is it a phone call or email?
Did you send letter of interest/updateOOS A Just Now! Interviewed 11/24
planaria_luvr
Full Member
No I did not. The interview day required us to submit an update but outside of that I did not submit anything additionalDid you send letter of interest/update
Congratulations. If you don't mind, could you share the stats?OOS A Just Now! Interviewed 11/24
Anyone have an idea on what order they’re going? People who received an interview 10/27 AND interviewed 12/14 are getting acceptances/deferrals BEOFRE some applicants who received 10/14 and went 12/1.
Maybe a soft deferral where for some applicants committee says lets review next week?
Maybe a soft deferral where for some applicants committee says lets review next week?
bubbleshelp
New Member
+1 OOS A, interviewed 12/1 !! received email yesterday :O
suspicious_hippo
Full Member
Congratulations 🙂 Do you think you'll attend?+1 OOS A, interviewed 12/1 !! received email yesterday :O
lebronjames124
Full Member
How was the Drexel II?
Thedoomed12
Full Member
Fun. Easy. Gl on yoursHow was the Drexel II?
suspicious_hippo
Full Member
Congrats! When was your interview?OOS A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Out of curiosity, what time did your acceptance come in? Trying to see if it’s a batch send or not.OOS A
AdmitDotOrgIsBad
New Member
was the interview on the 17th, or before that?Thank you! Mid December
amber43325
Full Member
I interviewed 12/1 and haven't heard back. Does anyone know how they review apps and whether there's an order? It seems like they loosely go by interview date but i am trying not to worry that i don't have a decision yet
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K