You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Hackensack Meridian
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
flykidfrombk
Full Member
i mean if the update is still new and significant compared to what you told them in ur primary and secondary apps then yeahI am in the process of sending updates out to a few schools, but I submitted Hackensack pretty late (mid-September). Should I still go ahead and upload my update letter to the portal?
8/9/When did you submit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They just emailed me and my initial review has been completedWhen did you submit
Finally preliminary verification complete today. Submitted 08/10
My links are not working, do you know if this was ever fixed?Are anyones links not working on the portal to watch the informational videos for before your interview?
ILoveChocolate03
Full Member
Has anyone who had only one interview heard anything back at all? Never got the second interview invitation after my first one on 10/25 feeling nervy
You should reach out, that was over a month ago...Has anyone who had only one interview heard anything back at all? Never got the second interview invitation after my first one on 10/25 feeling nervy
were we suppose to get a second one?Has anyone who had only one interview heard anything back at all? Never got the second interview invitation after my first one on 10/25 feeling nervy
ILoveChocolate03
Full Member
Did they specifically tell you that you were going to have a 2nd interview? I only had 1 interview and wasn’t told anything about a 2nd one… also someone commented a few weeks ago that HMSOM told them there would be a minimum 2 month wait for a decision post-ii, so I’m expecting to hear back from them in January at the earliest tbh
were we suppose to get a second one?
Ohh thank you I was never able to hear about how long to expect for decisions post ii. As for the second interview thing it seems in the past that some applicants get one soon after their first (maybe 2 weeks after) with the purpose of learning more about them. It doesn't seem to be good or bad, but I've heard a lot of people saying they felt like it was implemented to give the interviewer "another chance to show themselves" if the first interview didn't land properly. This is definitely not confirmed tho, so don't read into it too much! I was just curious to hear about what other people have been through because the professor interviewing me said I might expect another interview depending on "factors" but I haven't heard anything from them since.
jackfrost59
Full Member
Do we think decisions are going to come out soon? it says November they start but obviously nothing so far
planaria_luvr
Full Member
Bruh I submitted 8/12 and still nothing. Im so frustrated. I’m trying not to be since I saw in previous threads it would be like this.Preliminary review complete today, submitted 8/18
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are A's coming out this week?
planaria_luvr
Full Member
Submitted 8/12, preliminary review finally complete just now
opaqueglass
Full Member
Submitted 8/13, prelim review completed 12/4
ilovenypizza
Full Member
You should email them, same with the links. If you reply to the ii email they should get back to you pretty quicklyHas anyone who got a interview invite around 11/20 gotten the call to schedule their interview yet?
they emailed me this tuesday again saying that they are finalizing interview schedules and to expect a call in the upcoming weeks, which was almost the exact email they had sent me the day after I accepted the II, should I still reach out?You should email them, same with the links. If you reply to the ii email they should get back to you pretty quickly
PurpleWitch
Full Member
I got the call 11 days after I got the confirmation email to schedule my interview. It was just Thanksgiving break so it doesn't surprise me that it's taking longer for you. I honestly would just wait.they emailed me this tuesday again saying that they are finalizing interview schedules and to expect a call in the upcoming weeks, which was almost the exact email they had sent me the day after I accepted the II, should I still reach out?
jackfrost59
Full Member
where da decisions at 
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
is this school going much slowerwhere da decisions at![]()
D
deleted1220258
I saw the people on admit said they got the call on 12/12. Also wondering what day people interviewed to get December A’sI see two As on admit. Anyone with an A what day did you interview and did you get a call?
giratina origin forme
Full Member
I saw they said they interviewed early October.I saw the people on admit said they got the call on 12/12. Also wondering what day people interviewed to get December A’s
jackfrost59
Full Member
congrats! when did u interview?IS A! Just got the call now!!
thank you! invite received 9/30 and interviewed 10/10.congrats! when did u interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview ?IS A!!!! Got the call just now, super excited about this school!
jackfrost59
Full Member
^When did you interview ?
congrats!! did you do one or two interviews?First week of November
when did you get the call? trying to see if i should accept being rejected or WL since i interviewed 10/25 🙁. congrats!!!+1 IS A!! interviewed early november, only one interview
jackfrost59
Full Member
I interviewed, around same time as you. it doesnt mean anything yet. we dont know the order of how they review! Try not to read to deep into it. Its all gonna work out the way it should.when did you get the call? trying to see if i should accept being rejected or WL since i interviewed 10/25 🙁. congrats!!!
no you're 100% right! wishing the best of luck to you!I interviewed, around same time as you. it doesnt mean anything yet. we dont know the order of how they review! Try not to read to deep into it. Its all gonna work out the way it should.
jackfrost59
Full Member
And to you as wellno you're 100% right! wishing the best of luck to you!
premedgirlypop
New Member
Hi all! I am an IS applicant who submitted my secondary on September 2, 2025. I just received an email on 12/15/25 stating that my preliminary review was complete!
mull1gan
New Member
They called - it was ~3w after my first interview and out of the blueFor those who got a second interview, were you emailed or called about it after your first one? Or did it just show up on your portal?
They called me after I read your post lol. Did you have your second interview yet? How was it compared to the first one?They called - it was ~3w after my first interview and out of the blue
mull1gan
New Member
Yes, I had it a few days ago. It was very straightforward and short (<20min), your standard interview questions.They called me after I read your post lol. Did you have your second interview yet? How was it compared to the first one?
ILoveChocolate03
Full Member
Has anyone OOS heard anything decision-wise yet? Looks like a lot of IS As atm congrats to everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m IS and was passed over ;(Yeah it looks like some of the current As given have been to IS applicants, based on the few people here that reported super quick turnaround times from interview to decision.
They’ve only just begun sending out As so I wouldn’t worry so much about not being accepted yet if you interviewed at an earlier time. Hoping they get to OOS students soon tho. I’m expecting to hear back around mid-Jan tbh
zoroisthebest
Full Member
OOS A 2 days ago
D
deleted1220258
congrats! when did you interview?OOS A 2 days ago
jackfrost59
Full Member
OOS A today
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K