2025-2026 Maryland

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was waitlisted back in December (IS) and I was planning on sending a letter of intent to the school, but I just found out they didn't accept anyone off the waitlist last cycle :\ am I cooked?
 
Anyone know when Maryland gives financial aid offers? Got accepted in October and haven't heard a word about my financial situation...
 
Just got a waitlist response "You are currently ranked in the Upper Half of the list of approximately 246 applicants. I regret that I cannot be more specific regarding your position on the list." Not expecting much I fear
 
Since CTE date passed yesterday and there is still no movement and its been weeks since anyone's said anything, I'm guessing the cycle is over for UMD?