2025-2026 Meharry

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the prior medical school section, are they asking if we have attended another med school and then applied to meharry? I am a reapplicant so I do not know if they are asking to indicate if I am a reapplicant to other schools as well or just attendance ?? (sorry if this does not make sense lol)
 
For the prior medical school section, are they asking if we have attended another med school and then applied to meharry? I am a reapplicant so I do not know if they are asking to indicate if I am a reapplicant to other schools as well or just attendance ?? (sorry if this does not make sense lol)
i interpreted that as medical schools u previously attended, maybe more so for transfer students.... the reapplicant question that follows should be more relevant
 
For the prior medical school section, are they asking if we have attended another med school and then applied to meharry? I am a reapplicant so I do not know if they are asking to indicate if I am a reapplicant to other schools as well or just attendance ?? (sorry if this does not make sense lol)
i think it's previous medical schools applied, only bc it's under the "application history" section and it asks for disposition status (R, W, As, IIs, etc) and application type (MD/DO)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got it to work by clicking the "Meharry Medical College" logo in the top left after logging in. It refreshed the page and the option was there. Overall I'd say just click around and refresh a bunch and then it seems to work...
@prouddecision you have done your fellow applicants a solid favor by figuring this out!
Someone of my vintage would never click randomly on things to see what happens, for fear that "everything will get deleted, lost, or ruined"

Meharry admissions office has probably been wondering, "Why isn't anyone applying to us this year?" :wut:
 
@prouddecision you have done your fellow applicants a solid favor by figuring this out!
Someone of my vintage would never click randomly on things to see what happens, for fear that "everything will get deleted, lost, or ruined"

Meharry admissions office has probably been wondering, "Why isn't anyone applying to us this year?" :wut:
I'll admit it crossed my mind to keep this to myself and therefore be the only applicant. But I fear the karmic hammer of justice.
 
Does Meharry appreciate light humor in for the challenge question or something thats serious and significant. I have smaller issues that I overcame and I feel like I can write that better, or do I have to write about something serious?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone still waiting on a secondary? Worried this is going to lead to a pre-secondary rejection. Received email that my primary was received 9/2!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad