2025-2026 Mercer

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for letting us know, now I must wait for the email letting me know I'm rolled into RD I wonder when that will go out?
I wouldn't fret just yet (easier said than done, I know), the last day of decisions for ED is marked as the last day of September on their site!
 
I wouldn't fret just yet (easier said than done, I know), the last day of decisions for ED is marked as the last day of September on their site!
True, but I doubt they're still mulling over my decision, I must accept this news now (sadly and painfully) and try my best to send them letters and updates to change their mind about me(oh the anxiety) for RD
 
True, but I doubt they're still mulling over my decision, I must accept this news now (sadly and painfully) and try my best to send them letters and updates to change their mind about me(oh the anxiety) for RD
Me too. I didn’t get an email so atleast we aren’t alone!
 
Anyone know how to do the campus selection? Or is it another link that is sent once the deposit has been made?
Ah, the email I got just said the acceptance packet email is coming within the next 15 days. But from the interview, she explained it like a form almost that's part of the packet? Like, you rank all the campus locations and why you ranked them there, with rankings also including the newer campuses you only go to during your 3rd or 4th year for rotation.
 
If we haven't received a call or email yet, should we expect a deferral to RD or rejection ? Is there still a chance we could get acceptance call or email before October 1?
They said they weren’t rejecting anyone only rolling over to rd. So I’m pretty sure we are gonna get rolled to rd and just gotta wait for that email. I doubt they are sending out acceptances still
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just seeing all of this and now I’m so upset. I’m ED and haven’t gotten an email or a call. I don’t even know what to do I feel so hopeless
 
I’m assuming everyone got their acceptance email on Friday… so do we think they are done with those
Most likely so we probably got deferred. It’s ok tho we still have a really good chance on getting in but I also was disappointed and cried for a whole day but it’s not over yet.
 
Do we get an acknowledgement email from Mercer after applying on AMCAS? My application has been verified on 9/24 but yet to receive any communication from Mercer.
 
like wouldn’t they send out all of the acceptances and rejections together if they weren’t going in waves? Or am I just wishfully thinking
 
like wouldn’t they send out all of the acceptances and rejections together if they weren’t going in waves? Or am I just wishfully thinking
mostly just wishful thinking, the admission's board meets once a month and decides shortly after that they release acceptances in a giant call ie last Wednesday. one or two might get calls/ email later such as next day or next week but that's about all there is. unfortunately we just did not get in for ED and our next hope is RD.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II on 9/23, do they still send A's on the third Wednesday of October or is that outdated?
Really hope so! But yes, I have friends who are 2nd year ambassadors and they told me that the adcom does meet monthly on the 3rd Wednesday. In the interview they told us that they would give the interviewers a time block advising them how much time they have to call the student regarding their acceptance prior to the student receiving their acceptance email. Which may come that day or the next few days following the call. (they also mentioned, not everyone gets a call. it is based on the interviewers availability)
 
For those who were accepted, did your status update in the secondary application portal and if so, when? Good luck to those who have already interviewed and hoping for a phone call today 🤞🏻
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad