You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Mercer
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
gertrudestaples45
Full Member
Guys, I interviewed on September 23rd for RD but have not received anything. Is it looking bad? I am very stressed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bindingbailiwick76
Full Member
I don't think so. It's still early in the cycle, there's still plenty of time to get that A! Keep the faith!Guys, I interviewed on September 23rd for RD but have not received anything. Is it looking bad? I am very stressed.
if you take a look into the previous years forums, I saw some people found out on Thursday and Fridays too I believeDoes anyone know if Mercer typically releases decisions the day after the third Wednesday of the month? Wondering if any acceptances might go out today.
bindingbailiwick76
Full Member
I haven't gotten my email yet, so they may come out a day or two late.if you take a look into the previous years forums, I saw some people found out on Thursday and Fridays too I believe
cold_hands
New Member
Got the A via email about 30 minutes ago!!
Congratss!!! What day did you interview?Got the A via email about 30 minutes ago!!
bindingbailiwick76
Full Member
Congrats!
JennPreMed
New Member
Just got the acceptance email!! Interview 10/2
cold_hands
New Member
Thank you!! Interviewed on 9/18.Congratss!!! What day did you interview?
gertrudestaples45
Full Member
I am just wondering if they are going to tell us if we are waitlisted or nothing at allIt seems like that may be all?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They may notify in April, this info was on the secondary application :I am just wondering if they are going to tell us if we are waitlisted or nothing at all
If an EDP or Regular Pool applicant that remains under consideration is invited by the Admissions Committee to be on the Wait List, the applicant will be notified of this by e-mail by April 15, 2026. An invitation to be on the Wait List is not an offer of acceptance.
For those that are neither extended an offer of acceptance nor explicitly invited to be on the Wait List by April 15, 2026, the likelihood of acceptance this cycle (i.e., for the 2026 entering class) is quite low. For those not accepted earlier in the cycle, it may be the first week of August 2026 before notification on a final decision is communicated by e-mail. We encourage applicants in this category to work toward strengthening their application and reapplying if appropriate.
MsUniverse
Full Member
I’m rooting for everyone in this position ❤️ y'all stay positive!They may notify in April, this info was on the secondary application :
If an EDP or Regular Pool applicant that remains under consideration is invited by the Admissions Committee to be on the Wait List, the applicant will be notified of this by e-mail by April 15, 2026. An invitation to be on the Wait List is not an offer of acceptance.
For those that are neither extended an offer of acceptance nor explicitly invited to be on the Wait List by April 15, 2026, the likelihood of acceptance this cycle (i.e., for the 2026 entering class) is quite low. For those not accepted earlier in the cycle, it may be the first week of August 2026 before notification on a final decision is communicated by e-mail. We encourage applicants in this category to work toward strengthening their application and reapplying if appropriate.
Mayajae
Full Member
Starting to get worried because we only have two more months to hear from them about an interview invite. Mercer stops sending out interviews in two months. Starting to get scary, currently on 0 MD interview invitesanyone else still waiting on a potential interview?
poppylover1
New Member
I did not!Did you get a phone call before your email?
mangojuice21
Full Member
I missed the phone call on Wednesday due to work but they sent me the acceptance email the next day
When did you interview?I missed the phone call on Wednesday due to work but they sent me the acceptance email the next day
mangojuice21
Full Member
Interviewed 9/30When did you interview?
nottoosure
New Member
Anyone without a gap a year get an interview yet ??
+ IS, pretty good stats
+ IS, pretty good stats
not_houseMD
Full Member
rural?Anyone without a gap a year get an interview yet ??
+ IS, pretty good stats
nottoosure
New Member
No, not really. But I worked in multiple rural communitiesrural?
JennPreMed
New Member
Has anyone who has been accepted received the official acceptance packet yet? I'm probably just being impatient 🙃
cold_hands
New Member
Not yet. I’m getting a bit antsy myself.Has anyone who has been accepted received the official acceptance packet yet? I'm probably just being impatient 🙃
bindingbailiwick76
Full Member
The email said it could take 15 business days to recieve the acceptance packet. That could take until Nov 6th from when I got it, so still plenty of time.
Rocker5121
New Member
Yea I'm going straight from undergrad and had mine, I'm the only one I know so far thoughAnyone without a gap a year get an interview yet ??
+ IS, pretty good stats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bindingbailiwick76
Full Member
Yeah based on Admit.org it seems as though the last ones were in September
not_houseMD
Full Member
My friend is M1 at this school. He went ED last cycle. He said they wait until all ED decisions go out before sending the vast majority of II’s at this school for RD.
Oct. 15th was nearly two weeks ago. I suspect there will be a wave of II’s before the end of the week. Most schools tend to send II’s Tues-Thurs…
Oct. 15th was nearly two weeks ago. I suspect there will be a wave of II’s before the end of the week. Most schools tend to send II’s Tues-Thurs…
JennPreMed
New Member
Has anyone received confirmation on their campus preference yet? I submitted the form on Friday. Just curious where everyone else stands.
not_houseMD
Full Member
I haven't any seen any II's in a while. What's going on? Almost no II in October...?
onadreama37
New Member
Same, I submitted my secondaries in August
I haven't any seen any II's in a while. What's going on? Almost no II in October...?
not_houseMD
Full Member
Yeah I think they’re moving slower this yearSame, I submitted my secondaries in August
student2469
New Member
Hi everyone! I was in the Early Decision group that was moved to Regular Decision. Has anyone else in the same situation heard back yet? Just curious how the timeline has been looking for others. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
not_houseMD
Full Member
Aside from the slew of ED acceptance in mid-October, I've seen nothing posted anywhere online that would indicate Mercer has made any movement. There was a single II marked on cycle track for Oct 31 but I don't really trust that. Most people are on multiple website, CycleTrack, Admit, SDN, and reddit. I'm hoping we hear something this week but that's just a hopeHi everyone! I was in the Early Decision group that was moved to Regular Decision. Has anyone else in the same situation heard back yet? Just curious how the timeline has been looking for others. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Last edited:
Congrats!! Mind me asking when you submitted?Received an II on 11/3!
Cielo.
Full Member
Submitted secondary on 8/17Congrats!! Mind me asking when you submitted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's on next Wednesday.Anyone know when the next AdCom meeting is?
not_houseMD
Full Member
like a week from now ?I think it's on next Wednesday.
like a week from now ? yes. I'm not 100% sure though.
It seems like they typically wait until later in the day to notify.Do they meet in the am and then email that day? How do they do it?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K