Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the time I posted none were reported. Thanks thoughThey’re already out, everyone uses admit these days
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
At the time I posted none were reported. Thanks thoughThey’re already out, everyone uses admit these days
They’re out by 8 every MondayAt the time I posted none were reported. Thanks though
I think I’ll keep making my funny little joke anyway. Helps to celebrate the glory that is UMich MondayThey’re out by 8 every Monday
My b, used to people asking if they all come out at onceI think I’ll keep making my funny little joke anyway. Helps to celebrate the glory that is UMich Monday
Low but not 0, people that interviewed in February got their result within 2 weeks last year.Aknowledging that none of us here likely have true information, but speculating, do we think that the Oct. 2nd will be included in the Sept. interview batches and hear back on the 15th? 👀
Their site mentions 1 month turn aroundAknowledging that none of us here likely have true information, but speculating, do we think that the Oct. 2nd will be included in the Sept. interview batches and hear back on the 15th? 👀
we don't even know if they will be released tomorrow LOL. Last year it was early Oct 22ndDoes anyone know what time decisions are expected to be released tomorrow?
Odd. I interviewed on the 2nd possible day and she just seemed to hint it would be early but don't be surprised if you have to wait until late in the cycle for your results.On my interview day, Dean Carol strongly hinted that things would start going out October 15th
My goat. Ty for the info dropI interviewed the first day and she all but outright said we would find out on the 15th. It seems from past years, last year was the first year they deviated from sending offers on the 15th. Hoping we all get the A call sometime today.
They normally do not, those days are strictly for IIs. Typically they release at the end of the day Thursdays and Fridays if I remember correctly.Would be cool if they release the As and WL on Michigan monday
First A reported on admit.org... 👀
First A reported on admit.org... 👀
LOL nah it was just me on accident I think. I set it to admitted then I set it back and nothing changed for the A counter
hahaha, really? Hell of a false alarm.😮💨LOL nah it was just me on accident I think. I set it to admitted then I set it back and nothing changed for the A counter
my bad. ill buy you a coffee when we both get accepted to make up for ithahaha, really? Hell of a false alarm.😮💨
be the change you want to see in the worldsomeone should reach out and ask when they're coming out lol
Person that did it last year got waitlisted (obviously purely correlational lol). You're welcome to try thoughsomeone should reach out and ask when they're coming out lol
At this point only having to wait until Monday sounds greatAre we really going to have to wait until Monday...
According to their X post from last year, they accepted 53 students in the first wave!Does anyone know how many students are accepted historically from the first wave?
Never seen a person stalk a schoolAccording to their X post from last year, they accepted 53 students in the first wave!
can you call on your moms phone without giving ur name plz and thanksCan we have someone not at all interested in Michigan call them up and ask when decisions are coming out 😂. Someone, pay a brother or something
According to their X post from last year, they accepted 53 students in the first wave!
According to their X posts last year, exactly 100 interview offers were sent out in August, not including MD/PhD. Assuming all 100 students accepted the invite and are included in the cutoff for the first decision release, that means a roughly 50% acceptance rate for the first applicants interviewed.According to their X post from last year, they accepted 53 students in the first wave!
I think we are being overly speculative here. Let's all forget about the numbers and trust that we did our best. The interview invites can be scheduled far out in advance and tons of decisions are delayed. For anyone reading this, it is more than likely that over 70%+ of the students who interviewed early got an A, do not fret. The dean mention that it isn't too uncommon for them to hold on to someone and think about them for a while before giving a decision. You will all be fine. If Michigan chose to interview you, they want to accept you. Planning the interview day takes so much time and people and effort. They would not do all of that if you were not more than enough in their books.According to their X posts last year, exactly 100 interview offers were sent out in August, not including MD/PhD. Assuming all 100 students accepted the invite and are included in the cutoff for the first decision release, that means a roughly 50% acceptance rate for the first applicants interviewed.
can you call on your moms phone without giving ur name plz and thanks
Congrats! If u dont mind me asking when did you submit?Not gonna lie— broke down in tears when I saw the email. +1 IS II!!!
Only if you have updates, but I’m gonna be so forreal they did not read mine last cycle.Do we need to send update letters?
Respectfully, I hope you stub your toeWhoever said it was releasing on the 15th is an opp.
maybe don’t believe the whims and hopes of premed people waiting for an answer? 😭 that’s harshRespectfully, I hope you stub your toe
Respectfully, take it up with Dean Teener. You also literally posted a fake admission on admit.org. Be humble.Respectfully, I hope you stub your toe
Wait who posted a fake admission? Why would someone do that?Respectfully, take it up with Dean Teener. You also literally posted a fake admission on admit.org. Be humble.
How is admissions being renovated? Just curious.It really is not that deep, you get your decision when you get it. I know it is tough waiting, but try to do other stuff to pass the time and fulfill you in the meantime. Also, literally no clue if has affected anything but their admissions is currently being renovated so that may have led to the delay.
I heard about that 2It really is not that deep, you get your decision when you get it. I know it is tough waiting, but try to do other stuff to pass the time and fulfill you in the meantime. Also, literally no clue if has affected anything but their admissions is currently being renovated so that may have led to the delay.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.