Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
watching some pokemon scalpers at target waiting for restock, while im waiting for IIWhat are you all doing while we wait? Going crazy!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
watching some pokemon scalpers at target waiting for restock, while im waiting for IIWhat are you all doing while we wait? Going crazy!
Let's go thats awesome!!!!!! congratulations!! sorry but I have to ask haha when did u interview and did they call you?+1 A just now!
I interviewed 8/22, and yes it was a phone call!Let's go thats awesome!!!!!! congratulations!! sorry but I have to ask haha when did u interview and did they call you?
So lit bro congrats again!!!!!!!I interviewed 8/22, and yes it was a phone call!
Thank you and good luck!!!!So lit bro congrats again!!!!!!!
When did you interview? Congrats btw!!+1 OOS A!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY!!!!
As a re-applicant this is amazing!!!
Amazing, congratulations!!!!! when did u interview?+1 OOS A!! Got the call about an hour ago
They said we likely wouldn’t hear until November during the interviewAny 10/3 As?
Thanks! 09/05!When did you interview? Congrats btw!!
Thanks beast, 09/05!Amazing, congratulations!!!!! when did u interview?
8/22Amazing, congratulations!!!!! when did u interview?
How many rounds do they do?They just posted on instagram they finished their first round of admissions offers
No ideaHow many rounds do they do?
what website did you you to track this? thank you!
They accept updates so good!I interviewed 9/12 and am thinking about sending a post-ii update as I'm also sending some pre-ii updates to other schools. I have no idea what the policy is with post-ii updates here though or if that's a good idea? does anyone know and could share some insight thank you
Hey that’s awesome thanks so much for answering my question. Follow up clarifying question would be that my update is just a new job as an MCAT tutor I’ve had since July haha is that alright or not worthy of an update?They accept updates so good!
Definitely worthy of an update. Based on their info session they value that insight. No matter how small it is a change in your regular life so I would definitely send something.Hey that’s awesome thanks so much for answering my question. Follow up clarifying question would be that my update is just a new job as an MCAT tutor I’ve had since July haha is that alright or not worthy of an update?
Same here.Are they still sending out II? I was completely end of August.
I was complete at the start of July and have had radio silence (LM 76). They get so many applicants and there's so many things they look at, you could be very qualified but that doesn't always mean an interview sadly.Are they still sending out II? I was completely end of August.
Congrats! Interviewed on the same day. Did you get a call or was it an email?+1 OOS A interviewed 10/03
I got a call right before I posted. Received the email maybe an hour or so later.Congrats! Interviewed on the same day. Did you get a call or was it an email?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.